Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Autumn Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-autumn-group-t156755.html)

Havplenty 10-27-2011 12:34 PM

be blessed during and after your surgery along with your recuperation.

Originally Posted by goldendog55
This may be my last post for several days. I'm having leg surgery tomorrow.

I am only missing f8 from:
Havplenty
Lillie
mosher92
QuilterMomma
sew1096
troy26.
This is just so I can keep my records straight. Let me know if you're on this list and have already sent.

I received 2 more blocks this week that I really love.
Moonrise sent me one with machine embroidery, which I always appreciate and jennifer22206 sent one a contrasting quilt fabric. Thank you both!

fabric_fancy 10-27-2011 12:44 PM

i rec'd F8 from

nancia
quilting nurse

i rec'd completed blocks from

kreative license

daisey 10-27-2011 02:06 PM

I recieved fat 8ths from
alikat
quiltin gran
fabric_fancy
aully

and grown up blocks from
ljdugas31
sandynorm
marytoddliz
jennifer2206

they were all beautiful Thanks!

**Which leaves the following people that I still need fat 8ths from:

havplenty
lillie
mosher92
quiltermomma
sew1096
troy26

QuilterMomma 10-27-2011 02:48 PM

At least I am not the only one who has not sent f8 out.

daisey 10-27-2011 02:52 PM

I am not starting the blocks for awhile so I am ok , when ever you get to it.

troy26 10-27-2011 03:07 PM

Received F8s from Crafty3790, Aully, and KerriV42.

mosher92 10-27-2011 04:01 PM

to all who are waiting for my F8, I had a bit of a mishap sending mine out so i am getting them ready to go again. I don't know how many I will get back of the ones I sent out wrong so I am sending out new ones. Hopefully I will get them into the mail Monday.

Chigger Holler Quilter 10-27-2011 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i have ten additional f8's that i had hoped to have done by this weekend but i took a break today and probably will for the remainder of the weekend and get some other things done. i am planning on being out of town for some of the holiday and have so much to do that i want to get the blocks done now so that i am not crunched for time later. plus there is school, and finals coming soon enough.

i am mailing f8's along with completed blocks in plastic shipping bags so i didn't have to worry about the plastic wrap this time. i know i am missing about five f8's but havent "scrubbed" my list to note the names. i will get that done soon also. :-)

to all: it is taking me a bit to get all of my f8's figured out. i was only planning to do a small group and had that fabric together but took on a large group so that added a whole other fabric line of thinking for me. last night i was looking through some of my fabrics and think i have the final group figured out so all f8's that i have received to date should all be completed and mailed by next weekend along with my f8.

i was refusing to buy additional fabric just for the sake of it and had to think of what quilts were in my mind but not in the starting stage yet. i have some very special quilts to make (for some very special people) that i am sending fabric to you in f8's to be part of my process. i thank you all in advance for your contributions.

oops, one more thing. this time around i only chose a few block patterns to do instead of trying to do 30+ different patterns like last swap. of all the fabrics i have received, none of them spoke to me to do my pp shoe pattern. there are still a few to come in so maybe i will get the chance. :-)

Originally Posted by 1000projects
Havplenty you are amazing to have so many done!

(i have still not sent out my last 6 f8s ... I ran out of steam with the Plastic wrapping. ) i will be back to sewing next week!

SEW....what special kind of fabric do you need for the shoe???? I'm VERY sure I can find some....it sounds like it might just fit (call me Cinderella!) LOL

daisey 10-27-2011 04:04 PM

No hurry I can wait...Thanks!

marytoddliz 10-27-2011 04:51 PM

I got my Accuquilter Go this week, so expect some ACCURATE blocks to develop here! I am going to start with the Ohio star! that should be a good place to start!