Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Spring Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-spring-group-t156753.html)

deltadawn 09-30-2011 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by yayaquilts

Originally Posted by deltadawn
Here's the fabric I have chosen to send out to everyone in this group .

Love the fabric you chose--do you care which colors we pick to go with it??

Just go with whatever colours are in the print - I really don't mind , but have sent a note with the fabrics that I would prefer no patterns as it is so busy !

jillnjo 09-30-2011 11:39 AM

Mine were all sent today! Only one 44c stamp to the USA and a single stamp overseas and to Canada. I ironed the envelopes to get it as flat as possible, so now to wait for my f8ths to start to arrive!

Roseysue 09-30-2011 01:39 PM

I mailed most of my F8s today. I have to find out the postage for the other countries and then the rest will go
Out ASAP.

This is such fun. Mine are Christmas, so you all can look forward to the holidays and start singing!
Sue

sewhappy30 09-30-2011 02:32 PM

I mailed all mine out today, postage was $8.04 for all 15. I wrapped my fabric in saran wrap and put it in a #10 envelope along with my letter and it only took .44 to USA, .85 to Canada and .98 to Australia and England.

Roseysue 09-30-2011 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by sewhappy30
I mailed all mine out today, postage was $8.04 for all 15. I wrapped my fabric in saran wrap and put it in a #10 envelope along with my letter and it only took .44 to USA, .85 to Canada and .98 to Australia and England.

Thanks for postage info.

marytoddliz 09-30-2011 09:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I spent the day sight seeing with family! It was fun, we took the ski life up to the top of Mt Baldy, and had lunch and went on a short hike.

The weather was perfect for it. I hate being dragged from my sewing room, but once I am out in the beautiful clean mtn air It was fun.

Tomorrow I mail, everything is ready to go we just go back into town to late tonight to go to post office!

Happy sewing <3

This is the fabric I sent out, I also sent little swatches of my sashing and borders fabric, but honestly do with it what you wish, I just want it to be fun! They were fat quarters that I got in a kit and I just cut them in half after I washed, I am sorry but they are a little bit shy of the full 18 X 11
[ATTACH=CONFIG]264682[/ATTACH]

jillnjo 10-01-2011 04:33 AM

Mary; a fun day! I've never been to CA, but have friends and relatives near Modesto. Your fabrics are going to be fun to work with-it looks like a lot of brights are going to be sent out on the swap. I can hardly wait to get started.

sewhappy30 10-01-2011 05:13 AM

Mary, Love your fabric. I have the day off work Tuesday I hope I have a f8 by then to start on, I know a few mailed yesterday, so I just might have 1 or 2 by Tuesday.

yayaquilts 10-01-2011 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz
I hate being dragged from my sewing room, but once I am out in the beautiful clean mtn air It was fun.

marytoddliz: Had to quote you.....We must be true kindred spirits as that is my sentiment EXACTLY!!!

Mailing my fabric today fellow boomerangs!!!

brenda21 10-01-2011 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz
I spent the day sight seeing with family! It was fun, we took the ski life up to the top of Mt Baldy, and had lunch and went on a short hike.

The weather was perfect for it. I hate being dragged from my sewing room, but once I am out in the beautiful clean mtn air It was fun.

Tomorrow I mail, everything is ready to go we just go back into town to late tonight to go to post office!

Happy sewing <3

Love the fabrics...they all look like fun!!