Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Summer Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-summer-group-t156752.html)

musicaljan 11-03-2011 11:08 AM

Hi everyone. My computer isn't working. UGH! I slipped off to the library today to check on emails, etc. I'm not receiving notifications either. I find the new site not user friendly. I actually think everything we want/need is on here - somewhere. I just haven't found where it all is. Not sure when I'll be back on here.

And to Dotcom - I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I haven't forgotten. Life is just chaotic at the moment. I'll let you know. :D

Honchey 11-03-2011 11:50 AM

Hi Musicaljan, I still haven't received your fabric. I have all the others...Anne

bolin0909 11-04-2011 04:22 AM

I got my finished blocks in the mail yesterday! Everyone should be getting theirs soon! Hope you enjoy!

Larissa

QuiltingKrazy 11-04-2011 05:09 AM

YEA! All my blocks are in the mail! Most went in the mail Wednesday and the last three international one are in the mailbox as I type this! Hip Hip Hurray! Now I can work on my November Doll quilt for Linny! Just gotta figure out what to do!

Difergie 11-04-2011 07:28 AM

I have three more to do...but they have to wait til next week...then I can 'sigh of relief'....you over acheivers you :-)

LeslieFrost 11-04-2011 08:54 AM

Trying again to post pics

I'm pretty stubborn, so I won't quit until I get this! I just installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player on my computer, thinking that will help. Here goes!

Nope again.

If anyone has any hints for me, I'd love to hear them! My PM file is small, so I'll get your message just fine.

PokerDiva 11-04-2011 09:34 AM

I was having the same trouble until I resized my pics for a web page. Try that.

Originally Posted by LeslieFrost (Post 4630676)
I'm pretty stubborn, so I won't quit until I get this! I just installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player on my computer, thinking that will help. Here goes!

Nope again.

If anyone has any hints for me, I'd love to hear them! My PM file is small, so I'll get your message just fine.

Difergie 11-04-2011 01:25 PM

Go to settings..then to miscellaneous options
Select interface full Wysi
Save changes

...this is for picture loading hopefully...have't tried to post yet..

PokerDiva 11-04-2011 01:37 PM

Could the following people tell me if they received their block from me:

Honchey mailed 10/24
LindaC mailed 10/19
musicaljan mailed 10/13
yogglover mailed 10/24

If you posted it and I missed it, I appolgize. All blocks have been mailed.

sharon b 11-04-2011 03:09 PM

There is a size limit on the pics- you might need to resize them before posting - I had to be walked through it myself. Do you have any photo programs on your computer ? Like Microsoft Picture this ?