Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-winter-group-t156754.html)

heyjami 01-31-2012 01:25 PM

I received a block from Alikat110. It was pretty. :-)

Originally Posted by Abby's Mom (Post 4926263)
Received a beautiful block today from nancia - thank you so much!

Has anyone received a block from Alikat110, fabric_fancy, or mosher92?
Aully's post said she'd ship by the end of the month.
babyfire04 and okDarla all have posts that say they'll ship by 1/24.

Just looking forward to putting all my blocks together!

Garnet1265 01-31-2012 03:53 PM

I have received Girlscouts block yesterday. Thanks, I love it!

I have completed the last one today for NanaKathy and mailed it out this evening! Whew! I am done...Now what do I work on???

Still waiting on about 6-7 blocks from the same folks most others are waiting for. If they mailed them in the past few days like me, I hope to see them by the weekend and then off to get fabric for the backing to complete this one!

Kristin
Garnet1265

sustraley 01-31-2012 06:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beautiful block received from goldendog55. Here is a picture. Still waiting for Alikat110, Aully, babyfire04, fabric fancy and mosher92.

girlscouts1 01-31-2012 09:15 PM

HI, your grown up was sent out, so hopefully it will make it way home... Some one posted that there was postage due on one of my envelope so maybe yours is in transit somewhere? please let me know when received.... thanks... have not received one from you yet though.

Originally Posted by babyfireo4 (Post 4929633)
I'm still missing grown-ups from: mosher92, nancia, girlscouts1, Garnet1265, Aully, alikat110.
I'll make sure to post when I receive one :) This has been a wonderful swap, I have had a blast. I hope everyone likes the block I made them and I have loved each and every grown-up that has come home.

girlscouts1 01-31-2012 09:15 PM

Glad you like it....

Originally Posted by Garnet1265 (Post 4930146)
I have received Girlscouts block yesterday. Thanks, I love it!

I have completed the last one today for NanaKathy and mailed it out this evening! Whew! I am done...Now what do I work on???

Still waiting on about 6-7 blocks from the same folks most others are waiting for. If they mailed them in the past few days like me, I hope to see them by the weekend and then off to get fabric for the backing to complete this one!

Kristin
Garnet1265

girlscouts1 01-31-2012 09:30 PM

Down to my last f8.... goldendog... I made one for you, but your other fabric the brown with orange, blue, etc.. gorgeous.. I cant seem to find anything I like to go with it, and dont want to mess it up, so taking a quick trip to lfs to find something, and will finish it tomorrow. sorry about the delay, last block block syndrome... quiltermomma, fromzstore, and sew 1096 going out tomorrow... yeah!
Still waiting on blocks from: alikat, aully, ,fabric fairy, babyfire, kris2011 lu2sew, Nancia, mosher92, and anyone I sent a f8 to at the last minute..... thank you

Ok Darla 02-01-2012 06:26 AM

girlscouts1, I did not receive your f8...is it on the way? thanks

heyjami 02-01-2012 10:42 AM

I suffered from Last Block syndrome too! Took me a full week to recover. :-)

Originally Posted by girlscouts1 (Post 4931078)
HI, your grown up was sent out, so hopefully it will make it way home... Some one posted that there was postage due on one of my envelope so maybe yours is in transit somewhere? please let me know when received.... thanks... have not received one from you yet though.

Lv2sew2011 02-01-2012 11:08 AM

I received a F8 from Girlscouts, and a block from OK Darla and I will post pictures later. Thank you! Darla. And Girlscouts I will get to work on yours and get it back to you...

Donna

missgigglewings 02-01-2012 11:16 AM

OK Darla......I received your beautiful 10min block and I really like it! I think I have enough blocks from you to do a whole OK darla quilt, my friend! We have been swapping for a few years now!