Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-winter-group-t156754.html)

PokerDiva 10-04-2011 04:12 PM

Paintmejudy, your block is done and will be in the mail tomorrow.

goldendog55 10-04-2011 05:39 PM

I've received f8s from:
Abby's Mom
fromzstore
heyjami
marcialee
missgigglewings
moonrise
paintmejudy
PokerDiva
quiltingnurse
Rosey Sue
shaysmema
Wendsy

I've started working on some already.

Peggerss 10-04-2011 05:43 PM

Today I received f8s from fromzstore and heyjami. I made a block for Wendsy which will go out in the mail tomorrow.

moonrise 10-04-2011 06:46 PM

F8's received & grown-up blocks mailing tomorrow to:

HeyJami - pretty! :)
MissGiggleWings - right up my alley! :mrgreen:
Garnet1265 - lovely! :)
Shaysmema - pretty! :)
FromZStore - another one that's right up my alley! :mrgreen:

Jennifer22206 10-04-2011 08:03 PM

Grown ups going out tomorrow to:
Moonrise - I just love the purple paisley!
PokerDiva - its so country, hope you like it!
Wendsy- Love the blue.

The pictures will be in my photobucket tomorrow. :)

Lv2sew2011 10-04-2011 09:50 PM

F8's from:
Missgigglewings ....Block done!
Sarah L, from GA Couldn't find Username....Block done!

F8's waiting:
PokerDiva....
Linda H, from NC Couldn't find Username
heyjami
PaintmeJudy
Maralee
Moonrise
Barbara M, from LA
Wendsy
Qulting Nurse
Joan L, from NH
Roseysue

Lv2sew2011 10-04-2011 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Roseysue
While you all are busy receiving your squishies, I have a mystery for you.

Today I received an F8 without any identification on it. I will show you what it looks like - really pretty and I know it's owner wants it to be grown up and received back.

The postmark was San Antonio, TX. Looking at Winter and Spring, there is one person (brenda 21)from Spring, and two people (alikat110 and missgigglewings) from Winter.

I will post a picture of the F8 below. I would hope someone would notice lacking of their F8. Please let me know if it is yours and then I will know where to send the grown up block

Sue G roseysue

It's not mine but sure looks like the same fabric in my maple leaf block...

mosher92 10-05-2011 12:07 AM

can someone send me the winter address list, I am in the autumn one and I received that one fine but didn't get the winter one. I have my F8 ready for the mail just need the list. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

sustraley 10-05-2011 03:09 AM

UGHH!! I sat down last night to cut my fabrics. I can't believe they are only 35 inches!! I ordered this fabric from a reputable on line site that I am sure most of you have used. So I apologize but my 18X11 will be a little short. :oops: Guess I learned my lesson. I will always check measurements before I do anything with the fabric.

LovingIzabella 10-05-2011 03:19 AM

mosher i re-emailed it to you this morning :)
Sue don't you hate when that happens? Dont fret if it is a little short the people here are talented individuals and I am sure it will be fine.
Sorry I have been quiet I was in the ER on Monday and have been home since trying to get my eyes functioning right along with my head to stop feeling like someone has it in the largest vice grip in the world! Has been a rough time but I just wanted to let you know I am here and alive just can't be at the computer long.
You are moving right along!
Hugs
April