Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-winter-group-t156754.html)

oatw13 10-10-2011 09:51 AM

I have sent all of my F8's out. It looks like many have been received.

I have also received a bunch of F8's:

Abby's Mom
Cyndi H
fromzstore
Garnet1265
heyjami
Janecat
Jennifer22206
Kathy N
Kris 2011
LV2sew2011
missgigglewings
moonrise
NanaKathy55
Peggerss (I always want to type "Preggers")
paintmejudy
PokerDiva
quilting nurse
Roseysue
Sarah Fitz
shaysmema
Wendsy

My posting may be sporadic for a week or two as we have a lot going on, but rest assured, I am receiving mail, matching fabrics, and starting to sew. :)

Have fun, everyone!

fromzstore 10-10-2011 11:25 AM

4 Attachment(s)
been on a quilt retreat this weekend in the mountains the leaves were beautiful when returned home i had f8 from Abbys mom
babyfire04
jennifer 2206
AND grown up blocks (beautiful love them) from

babyfireo4
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269066[/ATTACH]

pokadiva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269067[/ATTACH]

quilting nurse
[ATTACH=CONFIG]269068[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva 10-10-2011 01:55 PM

Grown up blocks going home to:

Roseysue
Quilting Nurse
Janecat (winter?)
Kathy N
wendsy
Garnet1265

My computer is going to the hospital in the morning for some minor(I hope)surgery, so I will be MIA for a few days. Hopefully when it returns I will have lots and lots of updates.

moonrise 10-10-2011 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by fromzstore
been on a quilt retreat this weekend in the mountains the leaves were beautiful when returned home i had f8 from Abbys mom
babyfire04
jennifer 2206
AND grown up blocks (beautiful love them) from

That last one was made by yours truly. ;) (See the Autumn thread ... I think those two blocks may have gotten switched around.)

Peggerss 10-10-2011 04:31 PM

Quick update from me:

I forgot that I had today off for Columbus Day so I ended up making five more blocks for:
Abby'sMom
Cyndi H
Jennifer22206
Oatw13
janecat

By my official count, I've received 20 F8's and all 20 blocks are done. Yeah. I am going to be really busy later this month as well as November so I'm trying to keep caught up. Enjoy your blocks.

Jennifer22206 10-10-2011 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Peggerss
Quick update from me:

I forgot that I had today off for Columbus Day so I ended up making five more blocks for:
Abby'sMom
Cyndi H
Jennifer22206
Oatw13
janecat

By my official count, I've received 20 F8's and all 20 blocks are done. Yeah. I am going to be really busy later this month as well as November so I'm trying to keep caught up. Enjoy your blocks.

Ohhh I'm excited!! Can't wait to get my squishy in the mail. :)

nancia 10-10-2011 07:18 PM

i have rec'd f8's from the following: (have not sent any, yet!)
kristen g
peggy r
wendsy
quilting nurse
missgigglewings
heyjami
barbara m
fromzstore
marcialee
roseysue
moonrise
pokerdiva
sarah l
paintmejudy
oatw13
kathryn s.n.
joan l
kathy s
cyndi h
janecat
that's all so far. i'm working on other commitments with earlier finish dates. do not worry, i may not be fast but i am dependable. is anyone strongly opposed to an art block or otherwise out of the box treatment? let me know asap. i love to try new stuff!!

Jennifer22206 10-10-2011 07:23 PM

nancia - you know me. When you get my F8 - have fun. :) and I sent you a PM too.

nancia 10-10-2011 07:26 PM

i have an idea i'd like to share, and i'd like your opinions. i think it would be a good idea if we each posted a picture of our fabric(s) that we are sending out. then if a name tag gets lost it would be a fairly simple matter to figure out to whom the fabric belongs. opinions?

Garnet1265 10-10-2011 07:28 PM

That would be an excellent idea. I am being so careful not to mix up the fabrics and to keep the right envelope with the rightful owner of the fabric.

But I used 2 fabrics and sent out all of one. I guess I could describe it though. That should work.