Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-winter-group-t156754.html)

PokerDiva 09-29-2011 05:37 PM

I could be tempted.

Originally Posted by moonrise

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Very pretty Moonrise!!! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'm almost scared to send them out. One person has already "threatened" to keep my F8! :lol: :wink: ha ha

moonrise 09-29-2011 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I would have to say I would keep it too lol
Hugs
April

LOL! I had a terrible time cutting it. :mrgreen:

oatw13 09-29-2011 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029
Oatw13

I lived in Parker (out Hilltop Road) and graduated from Elizabeth...now that is too funny! Of course it was in the late 70's but what a small world it is.

Wow! It sure is a small world. We moved here for the first time in 2002. We stayed for a few years, went back to California for almost 2 years, then came back about 5 years ago. You wouldn't even recognize it! This town has really grown up over the last 10 years. I think the population is closing in on 70,000 now.

I feel like I am late to the party. You ladies are all here and ready to go. I am afraid I don't even have fabric picked out yet. Hopefully I can get it mailed this weekend.

Jennifer22206 09-29-2011 08:41 PM

I didn't realize that I missed making 15 siggy blocks (making 70 takes a lot of counting, and im apparently math challenged!) So I'll make them tomorrow and all will go out Saturday. Deltadawn- yours is going out tomorrow, and one other, I forgot who offhand.

And Moonrise I'm so tempted with your fabric. Its gorgeous.

I can't wait to see the lovely fabric I'll be receiving

fabric_fancy 09-30-2011 12:50 AM

moonrise

i love your fabric

alikat110 09-30-2011 12:59 AM

How do you decide what fabric to send out???? Does every one get same, or do you send out from same line, or vary yours????

fabric_fancy 09-30-2011 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by alikat110
How do you decide what fabric to send out???? Does every one get same, or do you send out from same line, or vary yours????

i have a bunch of 30s/feedsack fabrics that i've been collecting and haven't decided what to do with them so this is the perfect situation to put them to use.

i'm sending out a different print to everyone so its going to be a true scrappy quilt and i'd like a true white fabric to be used as the background so the white will be the fabric to tie it all together.

deltadawn 09-30-2011 02:24 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the group of fabrics I am sending out to everyone in the group.

Jennifer22206 09-30-2011 05:23 AM

What pretty fabrics!

Deltadawn and babyofire- f8s are on their way to you! Rest of the group are going in the mail on Saturday!! I'm so excited.

Fabric-fancy I love the idea of 30's prints unified by white. Already gave me an idea for yours.

fromzstore 09-30-2011 05:45 AM

all f 8 are out for both groups was surprised when went to po that they went for a regular stamp i ironed them really flat this time and wrapped them in cling wrap because last time it cost 61 cents to mail each one this may help others who have not mailed them yet to iron flat.