Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 6.0 Winter Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-6-0-winter-group-t156754.html)

shaysmema 10-01-2011 02:09 PM

[quote=PokerDiva]Whoo Hoo...My squishies are arriving at their destination. Soon I will have grown up blocks. :thumbup:

Do you want a sneak peek or do you want to wait? Will be in the mail Monday AM

PokerDiva 10-01-2011 02:56 PM

I want to be surprised!!!!

[quote=shaysmema]

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Whoo Hoo...My squishies are arriving at their destination. Soon I will have grown up blocks. :thumbup:

Do you want a sneak peek or do you want to wait? Will be in the mail Monday AM

Peggerss 10-01-2011 03:08 PM

PokerDiva: I just finished your block and I want to keep it (only kidding). I'm sure you will like it too! I'll be in the mail back to you on Monday.

PokerDiva 10-01-2011 03:20 PM

I am sure I will love it. Can't wait. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Peggerss
PokerDiva: I just finished your block and I want to keep it (only kidding). I'm sure you will like it too! I'll be in the mail back to you on Monday.

heyjami 10-01-2011 04:12 PM

WOW! Great turnaround! Let's see who will get the first block of the swap!

Jennifer22206 10-01-2011 04:26 PM

incredible that fabrics are at their adoptive mommies, and are already headed back as grownups!!

babyfireo4 10-03-2011 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Peggerss
Hi everyone-

My squishies aren't going out until Monday. Best laid plans didn't work out. I received PokerDiva's fabric today and plan on making her block. Love this fabric!! Have a wonderful weekend all of you in the Winter group!!

Isn't that the truth! Happy Quilting :)

wendsy 10-03-2011 07:03 AM

My mail box was truly squishing with squishies! I received from:
PaintMeJudy
RoseySue
Shaysmema
PokerDiva
Moonrise
Quilting Nurse
Abby's Mom
Sarah Fitz
Fromzstore

Wow these all have me searching my patterns and my stash! Since I have no mode of transportation unit next week I hope to have everything I received this week worked and ready to go home next Tuesday :-) At least that's the plan. Can't wait for more squishies!

Roseysue 10-03-2011 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by wendsy
My mail box was truly squishing with squishies! I received from:
PaintMeJudy
RoseySue
Shaysmema
PokerDiva
Moonrise
Quilting Nurse
Abby's Mom
Sarah Fitz
Fromzstore

Wow these all have me searching my patterns and my stash! Since I have no mode of transportation unit next week I hope to have everything I received this week worked and ready to go home next Tuesday :-) At least that's the plan. Can't wait for more squishies!

That should keep you busy. Makes me wonder what will be in my mail box today. I mailed mine on Friday.
I won't be home all day, (I have a quilting class and another committment)-darn.
I can do my quilting class here at home!
Now the challenge will be how many grown-up blocks we can post pictures so we can get to see all of these works of art.

PokerDiva 10-03-2011 10:48 AM

Yahoo!!! I received 15 f8s today. This is who I received from Winter.

fromzstore
moonrise
paintmejudy
Sarah Fitz
shaysmema