Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

dahna42 03-14-2012 07:43 AM

i am in the "earth" group. All my F8's just got mailed. Have fun!

dungeonquilter 03-14-2012 08:05 AM

I have my list. I haven't made a final decision about the fabric, but will by this weekend. Will be stopping in at the LQS on my way home today.

jaba 03-14-2012 08:14 AM

I'm in the water group. Just finished addressing envelops and will take them to the post office today. So excited, am really looking forward to all of your fabrics, just hope I can do your blocks justice.

wendsy 03-14-2012 12:36 PM

The envelopes are address, materials to be washed but probably won't be able to mail until next week, but will get them sent as soon as possible.

LovingIzabella 03-14-2012 12:44 PM

Aww thanks so much for the kind words Marilyn. I truly do love this swap and hope that others will love it as I do :) Life is better for me since surgery as my numbness is pretty much all gone and my vision has come back to almost 100%. The migraines are not screaming at me and they have eased quite a bit. I will take a bad day here and there any day over horrible pain 24/7/365 lol The rest of the things I am dealing with in life will work themselves out in time. :)
Abonda I will re-email the list to you now.
Hugs
April

roda 03-14-2012 12:46 PM

Got the list and material ready. This ones for a speical girl who has had a transplant the material was used at a benifit for her hoping everyone will sign their block and where their from so she knows where the blocks come from

missgigglewings 03-14-2012 04:01 PM

Yay! I'm in water group too! I got my list and see a lot of Boom Friends on it! Soooo....here we go again!

Hey April....that isn't "hot" water we're all in...is it? Happy you are feeling better...you should write a book about this ICHT! You probably know more about it then most doctors do!

sustraley 03-14-2012 05:51 PM

Rats!! I started printing out my letters to go with my fabric and ran out of ink. Then instead of going to Staples, my 3 month old grandson told me he missed me and wanted to see me. Well, I hadn't seen him since Monday after all. So, I went to see him. Hee Hee. Guess I will make a trip for ink tomorrow.

Cyndi H 03-14-2012 08:16 PM

Envelopes are ready to be mailed! I recognize about half of you from previous Booms, so hello to old friends and new!

sew1096 03-15-2012 01:48 AM

I think I will be doing a couple of different fabrics this time. I don't think I'll have enough of the one I started with - due to my own error in cutting! And I also find my fabric is less than 44" so my pieces will be a little less than 22". I have to get my envelopes ready and labels printed and then I'm off to the Post Office. I can't wait to start making blocks.