Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

abonda 04-21-2012 11:08 AM

I have mailed out ALL my ADULT blocks so If by the end of next week you have not recieved a block from me can you pm me. I hope nothing got lost or held up in the mailing system. You all know about the mailing system? :) Now I can sit back and wait for all my beauties to come home.

joanelizbay 04-21-2012 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got this block from Dove 911. She thought it was terrible but I think its very pretty and unique! No way would I send it back to you Linda! Thank you so much! The b/w material I sent out was NOT very pretty and Im really sorry I picked it but at the time it struck my fancy! :)

marcialee 04-21-2012 12:43 PM

I am missing one f8th from 1000projects.

I have recieved blocks from the following and have posted some but not all pictures
Abbys Mom
abonda
CharlotteMarie
Cyndi H
dove911
jaba
joanlizbay
ljdugus31
roda
scrapquilt
ssnare

I am not working on them daily as I have other projects to finish up...I will be gone to Florida for a week so after the first of May I should get more done. Thanks for your patience.

babeyruth 04-21-2012 01:33 PM

I received final F8 from girlscouts1..Now I have no excuse..time to get started! :)

sustraley 04-21-2012 03:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are three more blocks I received. Thanks Jupiter, Roseysue and Abby's Mom. Again, all great blocks. Love them.

Abby's Mom 04-21-2012 04:00 PM

I believe I've received all F8's except from Saraaev. Please let me know if you think I should have received it by now.

I've received 6 really great blocks recently & will post pictures very soon.!

Abby's Mom 04-21-2012 05:30 PM

Recently received grown-ups from the following members.

6 Attachment(s)
Beautiful blocks from:
Ncquilter
jaba
Roseysue
Jupiter
mosher92
Lv2sew2011

Roseysue 04-21-2012 05:59 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,
I thought you would likea status report on F8s I have left to receive.

sew1096
bibliostone
girlscouts1
juniper
lillie

I am really enjoying the fabric I have received and am excited what I will do to make them into grown up blocks.

Since I have received almost all of them, I have my fun before. I am moving a bit slowly due to my replaced shoulder, but hat's not slowing my motivation ans all the fun!!!

sew1096 04-21-2012 06:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I recieved another F8 yesterday.....from girlscouts1.

I'm still missing.....

1000projects
cuppy (sending another)
LV2sew2011
OK Darla (already sent - currently MIA)

I also received my first block coming home from Jaba. It is wonderful! I love the green & yellow she added.

I'm putting the blocks I've made in my album but I have not mailed them yet so if you want to be surprised -- don't peek!

NCquilter 04-21-2012 09:15 PM

I hope you get better soon. Prayers for you for your surgery to go well. I agree also that I do not mind if blocks come in late. It's always a nice surprise when one just shows up out of the blue.

Originally Posted by Lillie (Post 5159331)
To all the wonderful swappers in boom 7 Water Group. I would like to know if anyone in the group has not received a
f8th from me at this time. I mailed all out and if there is anyone please let me know so I can send you a f8th. I have been in and out of the hospital 3 times in the past month and half with 2 surgeries and one more to go. I have began to make adult blocks and will start mailing them out in about a week. I will post this info for all to see.

I also agree with other , This is my 5th swap and for the most I have received all back. There is things in everyones life that happens with out plans. And a block arriving late is not the end of the world sometimes it is the sunshine you need on that rainy day when things just are not good. God bless all and enjoy your quilting .

Lillie 4/21/12