Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

jaba 05-21-2012 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received your block ssnare, thank you so much. It really looks nice with the other ones I have gotten. [ATTACH=CONFIG]337014[/ATTACH]Hope the rest start rolling in, can't wait to put this quilt together.

Lv2sew2011 05-21-2012 03:11 PM

I will get one out to you this week, I've been away on vacation and just resting up and getting ready to take another short trip memorial weekend for family reunion...

Donna

Originally Posted by daisey (Post 5229984)
Hi everyone I am starting my blocks today, but I usually send them aLL at the same time, so I will let you know when they are all done and sent.
I only didnt get one Fat 8th and that is from LV2sew2011.
Does anyone know where to get the email for her so I can let her know and request that she sends my Fat 8th back so I can use it in my quilt even if I have to make my own block for it?
I have been super busy with graduations and have recieved 3 more blocks..
ok darla
pinklotus
sandynorm

We still have 1 1/2 months to send our blocks so I am not going to list who I havent recieved from until close to the end.
I dont want to pressure anyone and we all still have plenty of time. I hope everyone is doing and well and THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMPLETED BLOCKS..

jaba 05-22-2012 12:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a beautiful block today from OKDarla, thank you so much, I love it![ATTACH=CONFIG]337329[/ATTACH]

Abby's Mom 05-22-2012 05:09 PM

Received some great blocks from :

4 Attachment(s)
ssnare

sandynorm

sew1096

and okdarla

bibliostone 05-22-2012 08:06 PM

While I was out of town, I received blocks from Sandynorm and QuiltingKrazy. Thanks ladies. I will post pictures later.

saraaev 05-23-2012 01:41 AM

I received locely sq from Sherry S Today. Thanks sp much !
Still haven't received f8 from the following individuals"
Mikayla A . ;Donna B;;Sue S./
Please let me know when you might be able to mail your F8 to me.Thanks a lot./ ! Sara

sustraley 05-23-2012 04:04 AM

saraaev-- I was surprised to see you had not received a F8 from me. I mailed them out 3/17/12. I will get one in the mail in the next few days. Is there anyone else needing one from me?

bibliostone 05-23-2012 08:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5236350)
While I was out of town, I received blocks from Sandynorm and QuiltingKrazy. Thanks ladies. I will post pictures later.

Here are the pictures!

From QuiltingKrazy:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]337622[/ATTACH]

from Sandynorm:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]337623[/ATTACH]

Thanks again!

Jupiter 05-24-2012 07:46 PM

14 bolcks flying home....!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Today my DH took the final 14 blocks to the post office for me. So, if you haven't yet received a blocks from me, watch your mailboxes this week!

I am only missing F8 from one person. So if it arrives, I will make it and send it on its merry way. Otherwise, I am finished!

Now I am watching for my mailman every day to see what he brings to me. This week I have already received this beautiful block from ssnare. Thanks so much SS.

hugs, Jupiter

roda 05-24-2012 08:37 PM

Everyone should have their blocks back from me if you haven't received yours please let me know. Havent been able to post mine that I received been in the hay feild, but will try to this weekend they sure are nice