Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

joanelizbay 06-20-2012 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this block from Wendsy today. Thank you! Loved the puppy paws!

Lv2sew2011 06-21-2012 10:12 AM

You don't have to worry about mine, you will get it done when your able no worries here at all! I hope it gets to feeling better soon, I've had a broken arm before and know what it's like.
Donna

Originally Posted by masimmons (Post 5302583)
Boy like some of you, I am really behind. I broke my arm/wrist on June first and had surgery to get some metal plates and pins put in on the 4th. I just got a cast that frees up my fingers and will have another new on on July 1. I haven't tried to sew with my cast yet, and some of the blocks may have to be late if I can't sew with this cumbersome thing. I will notify those as soon as I know.

jaba 06-21-2012 12:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice block received from Wendsy today, thanks so much, it'll look great with the others that I have received so far.[ATTACH=CONFIG]343695[/ATTACH]

Lv2sew2011 06-21-2012 04:25 PM

Sending 3 more blocks home tomorrow, and Jaba one of them is yours. I do have picture posted if you want to take a peek listed below!

Donna

Abby's Mom 06-21-2012 04:38 PM

Received these great blocks recently

6 Attachment(s)
I recently received these marvelous blocks from the following quilters:

WENDSY, Crafty3790, QuiltingKrazy, Lv2sew, Daisey, and missgigglewings

Thank you all so much!!!

jaba 06-21-2012 06:17 PM

luv2sew, I didn't mean to hurry you. I thought when you said "who else needs a block from me" that perhaps they got mixed up and you weren't sure. Anyway, I'm sorry if I miss understood you.....I did peak and it looks beautiful, way different pattern than what I have received looks awesome, so thank you in advance for your hard work!!!! I will let you know when it arrives. Thank you so much for making it for me.

Lv2sew2011 06-21-2012 08:05 PM

Oh I was not in a hurry to make it, what I do is put all the envelopes in a little bucket of some sort and just turn my head and draw and yours came up finally...LOL
And your welcome and hope it works for you!
Donna

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5307215)
luv2sew, I didn't mean to hurry you. I thought when you said "who else needs a block from me" that perhaps they got mixed up and you weren't sure. Anyway, I'm sorry if I miss understood you.....I did peak and it looks beautiful, way different pattern than what I have received looks awesome, so thank you in advance for your hard work!!!! I will let you know when it arrives. Thank you so much for making it for me.

daisey 06-22-2012 05:18 AM

love2sew. Hi not to rush you but I still havent recieved your fat 8th yet..Not sure if you sent it or not,
I am limited on time so just wanted to give heads up so I can get it back to you in time,
Take Care,
Daisey

Lv2sew2011 06-22-2012 02:33 PM

It will be on it's way, I showed I had already sent you one but I most likely made a mistake....

It's sitting in my mail box ready for the postman to pick up tomorrow. I thought I had already sent you one. Sorry!
Donna

Originally Posted by daisey (Post 5307950)
love2sew. Hi not to rush you but I still havent recieved your fat 8th yet..Not sure if you sent it or not,
I am limited on time so just wanted to give heads up so I can get it back to you in time,
Take Care,
Daisey

daisey 06-22-2012 05:33 PM

No worries Donna,
I was just worried because like you said I thought you had sent one to me..
Thanks