Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

LovingIzabella 07-09-2012 08:34 AM

So glad to see the home stretch coming in and that you all are having so much fun. I think one of the greatest things we gain from this swap is not always the blocks but the friends and the knowledge from the new things we try and the expansion of our own comfort zones.
I am willing to host round 8 if you all wish :)
Hugs
April

sustraley 07-09-2012 09:48 AM

Yes April, we wish. :-)

jaba 07-09-2012 09:48 AM

I'd probably do it again but would like to see a little shorter turn around time, maybe 3 months instead of 4. This just seems like a really long time to me, but whatever the majority thinks is okay. Not really bitchin', just one of those days. We all have 'em and guess today is mine, sorry. This has been alot of fun to make them and to receive them. Just want them back so I can put a quilt together and see the outcome.

bibliostone 07-09-2012 11:42 AM

Wow, April, your baby has turned into a very beautiful little girl!

I've enjoyed the last five booms I've done, but I will need to set out 8. I'll be lurking though! Maybe by 9 I will be caught up. Thanks for hosting these.

Also, I mailed the last of my boom 7 blocks this morning. Yay for me!

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5350795)
So glad to see the home stretch coming in and that you all are having so much fun. I think one of the greatest things we gain from this swap is not always the blocks but the friends and the knowledge from the new things we try and the expansion of our own comfort zones.
I am willing to host round 8 if you all wish :)
Hugs
April

joanelizbay 07-09-2012 02:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this beautiful block from Oldcatlady today. Thanks so much! Im showing I havent gotten blocks from masimmons (understandably so)
Saraaev
Sew1096
babyruth
cuppy
eagleoneowl
girlscouts1
Lillie

If my records are wrong please let me know. I am planning on doing #8. I should sit out and try to get my blocks put together but its more fun to do the swap! :) I kind of agree with the shorter turn around time.. This group started out really good and fast and it was FUN to go to the mailbox...this waiting 4 months to start again is rather boring :) I work still but this might give me incentive to "retire" and sew more!

Abby's Mom 07-09-2012 03:58 PM

Roseysue - I sent your block out on 4/23 I combined a darker blue with silver in it and White tone on tone. - please tell me that you have received it!!!

Abby's Mom 07-09-2012 04:05 PM

Received great blocks from bibliostone & dungeonquilter. Thank you so much! - I will post pictures soon.

Missing blocks from:babeyruth, cuppy, EagleOneOwl, Girlscouts1, Lillie, masimmons, Pinklotus, & saraaev.

abonda 07-09-2012 06:33 PM

Thank you Oldcatlady! I just love my block it is just beautiful. Thank you so much.

sustraley 07-09-2012 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a nice block from oldcatlady. Looks like she has been busy making our blocks. It will look great with the rest I have received. Thanks

charlottemarie 07-09-2012 07:54 PM

We definitely wish, April! This has been so much fun. I received the prettiest block today from oldcatlady. Thank you Penny!