Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WIND Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-wind-group-t182722.html)

Phannie1 03-29-2012 05:09 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got two packs of blocks in the mail today! Jem sent me two blocks and calquilter sent me one. They are going to look great in the quilt for the warriors. I am really loving the colors. Thanks again.... Phannie

calquilter 03-29-2012 06:06 PM

Update:

I have received all the f8s.
I still need to send a F8 to Linda D, will do so this week.
I have received blocks from Dotty, Marybeth and Suann, thank you!
I have sent blocks to Dotty, Margaret B, Suann, Margaret O and Marion.

Margaret B, I said the name of your block was "Birds in the Air", but actually it is called "Darting Birds" Guess I was having a bird brained moment when I wrote it!

Lori aka calquilter

Quilt Mom 03-30-2012 04:15 AM

I have received blocks from dotcomdtcm and ljdugas. Thank you! Wonderful blocks!

If you have pictures of the blocks, please post them. (I cannot, at this point.)

Difergie 03-30-2012 08:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
received block from Maggiebb today. It is going to look perfect with the others.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]323841[/ATTACH]

wendsy 03-30-2012 09:24 AM

Received a wonderful block from Oma7! Thank you, it goes wonderfully with my others:)

oma7 03-30-2012 11:47 AM

I just recieved a really cool block from calquilter today. It will go great with the rest of the blocks so far. Thanks. I also sent out a block to OkDarla. Can't wait to see all the blocks together! Have a good weekend all! Sew Happy!

Phannie1 03-30-2012 02:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got MaggieBB's block today. I am really enjoying the blocks for this quilt. What a blessing we get to share. Every block is great and will comfort a soldier someday. Here is the latest....[ATTACH=CONFIG]323915[/ATTACH]

marytoddliz 03-30-2012 06:34 PM

I sent home two blocks today to Wendsy and sapdoggie. This is going so fast, In both groups I should have some quilt tops done really quick at this rate!

I received a block from Oma7. I love it What a cool butterfly. Thank you so much. I am posting pictures of all the blocks I have mailed out this week. I finally got my camera to work right again! I seriously need a new one but it is so hard to decided which one is best! The Camera I have now records movies too, but with out the sound. I think I want one that does the movies with the sound. Grand kids are growing up too fast not to have a way to record more of it!

sapdoggie 03-30-2012 07:33 PM

Oma7 your block is grand !!! Thank you so much.:thumbup:

Phannie1 03-31-2012 04:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okey, I counted and I have 9 blocks. Enough to start one quilt top to get started on a quilt for the soldiers. I figure I could get at least 2 quilts with this swap but I may get enough for 3. That is great. Thanks to you all for your generosity. Phannie[ATTACH=CONFIG]324036[/ATTACH]