Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WIND Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-wind-group-t182722.html)

LovingIzabella 03-21-2012 07:10 AM

Phannie hope you feel better real soon.
Great job on getting those squishies out folks
Hugs
April

marytoddliz 03-21-2012 07:17 AM

OK I am going to get some sewing done today for me! Yippie. I finished my Customers quilt yesterday, a full week early. I am so excited for her. She had me make a quilt for her grandson, who recently lost his dog. so I made a Traditional quilt with a center square Is a picture of him with his dog. I will post a picture of it after I deliver.

Sooooo, or in my case, sew... what do I do, I told my husband the squishes are calling me! I am never up this early, maybe I better practice first, make sure I am fully awake.

Have a wonderful day Ladies~

Difergie 03-21-2012 07:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received 2 squishies today from sharonb and tumrub...AND I received my first block from tumrub...how quick was that..
sending out four blocks tomorrow, for you peekers you can hit the photobucket on the bottom of this reply or you can wait until it gets there!
Here's my block...perrrfect![ATTACH=CONFIG]321476[/ATTACH]

wendsy 03-21-2012 07:36 AM

I received 3 today:
Quilt Mom
Sharon B
Tumrub

marytoddliz 03-21-2012 01:41 PM

I received 7 squishies from this group calquilter, jem, ljdugas31, maebe42, Quilt Mom, Sharon B, and maggiebb.

Time to get some blocks made! This is really cool~

maebe42 03-21-2012 06:04 PM

I received from jem and ljdugas today.

Phannie1 03-21-2012 06:46 PM

Back at work today. Did manage to get a block grown-up for SapDoggie. Will drop it in the Mail tomorrow. A little bird is on his way back to Arkansas.

Difergie 03-22-2012 06:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Wow, I received the 'mother lode' today. Squishies from LJ, jem, linnaete, maebe, marytodd, quiltmom, and wendsy! That is all but three. For this early in the game that is wonderful! I ALSO received two blocks from marytoddliz and they are both wonderful. I will use both of them I am sure. Thanks, Mary!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]321651[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]321652[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 03-22-2012 07:44 AM

Hello my fellow Boom Swappers,
I do not normally do this but I have a very special request. Most of you know my story and all that I have gone through over the last few years. It appears my surgery in January has definitely made things better for me and for that I am eternally grateful. I think it was just in the nick of time too because if I still felt so awful I would not be able to handle the latest news I received. I do not want to go in to details here on the board but I am asking this as a favor for my Izabella. Many of you have watched her grow up here on the QB through my pictures and my avatar changing every so often with a new one of the love of my life. She now has a very tough road ahead of her and her father and I will be here to support her in every way possible as will her grandparents and other relatives. What I am asking is this. Would any of you be willing to make a block for her if I send you an F8? I will gladly make a block in return if you send me fabric. Her favorite color is blue. I know when I was having my troubles my hug quilt and the love from everyone here made such a difference for me. I am hoping I can do the same for her with the help of all of the wonderful friends I have made in the Boom swap.
No one is obligated to do this nor do you have to feel like you must. This is strictly volunteer basis and I will make one for you in return. Please send me a PM if you would like to exchange a block with me for Izabella.
Huge Hugs
April

wendsy 03-22-2012 08:10 AM

Received squishes today from:
Linnaete
Maebe42
Jem