Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

jaba 10-23-2012 08:48 AM

Of course? You've been doing that block forever haven't you....

Yosamitesa 10-23-2012 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5606508)
We do get to try new blocks right? I found this one called star and pinwheel and would like to try it out. May I?

You don't have to ask. Just follow your heart and DO IT!!! :D

Annaquilts 10-23-2012 09:51 AM

Sounds cute! I can't wait to see it.

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5606508)
We do get to try new blocks right? I found this one called star and pinwheel and would like to try it out. May I?

QuilterMomma 10-23-2012 12:49 PM

Ok, which one of you is going to be the tested fabric people? I think I will use someone who has a good background type of fabric and then I can add colors into it. I have to be able to add three different pieces for it to wor. This is what I get for having a daily quilting calendar.

Yosamitesa 10-23-2012 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5607058)
Ok, which one of you is going to be the tested fabric people? I think I will use someone who has a good background type of fabric and then I can add colors into it. I have to be able to add three different pieces for it to wor. This is what I get for having a daily quilting calendar.

Oh!!! MINE MINE MINE!!! Ooops...you already made mine. Darn. :D

Nexxus831 10-23-2012 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5607058)

You can use mine I sent you a black F8th and asked for bright colors but any colors would work.

QuilterMomma 10-23-2012 02:55 PM

That is true but I already cut yours up and it is waiting to be sewn. Made a different star with it. It would have been just right for the background. Makes me anxious to get these done this weekend. I love this star and pinwheel look that I am going to have to dig from the ones that aren't cut up and sew it together tonight or in am before work so I can post a photo to show all of you. i get to go stash shopping. Alright!:thumbup:

QuilterMomma 10-23-2012 02:56 PM

Has anyone made thge block Beacon Lights? it looks cool and it is an October 28 block day.

QuilterMomma 10-23-2012 03:02 PM

The star and pinwheel has 36 pieces for one block. Am I being over zealous?

joanelizbay 10-23-2012 03:15 PM

I finished my last block for the swap. Aerinn your block will be in the mail tomorrow! Hope you like it!
Ive made a block something like Beacon Lights. Its called Noon and Light but its a lot like Beacon Lights. Wasnt hard at all!