Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

jaba 11-03-2012 09:19 AM

Everyone should have a block from me, if you don't please let me know. Waiting on F8 from arein, so her block is not made and sent. I am waiting on blocks from the following:
loving isabella, side swap
areinn
daisey
linda58
missgigglewings
mosher92
nancia
nexxus831, 2 groups
oldcatlady, 2 groups
quiltermomma
savannarandons, 2 groups
scrapper

urgodschild2 11-03-2012 04:45 PM

I received a beautiful block from LV2sew2011. Thank you, But I still have not received your F8. Just want you to know just in case it was sent and somehow went somewhere else?

oldcatlady 11-03-2012 06:48 PM

Jaba, 4 blocks will be on it's way on monday in 2 seperate envelopes. Loved the floral print so made 2 and the block I made for the tomatoes had me cutting 2 pieces and only using one so decided to just use up the other piece and make a 2nd block :)

jaba 11-03-2012 07:05 PM

Oldcatlady, you are a sweet woman! Am excited to get them and see what you came up with. I can bet they're going to be beautiful. Will let you know when I get them, thank you so much.

missgigglewings 11-04-2012 06:27 AM

Would you all please take a look at the red swirl fabric on page 161 and tell me who it belongs to. It got separated from the envelope and I found it all by itself in the basket!

Thank you so much

jaba 11-04-2012 07:24 AM

Can't help you on this piece. I looked and didn't get this fabric, sorry.

missgigglewings 11-04-2012 07:33 AM

Thanks jaba...hopefully someone will recognize it!

daisey 11-04-2012 08:45 AM

Hello I recieved 3 new blocks and againb they are very pretty, you ladies are doing a extra great job this time!
1000 projects
abbys mom
chew boo

Thanks

Scrapper 11-04-2012 11:55 AM

It belongs to me......what a pretty block:) thank you missgigglewings

Originally Posted by missgigglewings (Post 5630312)
I am in deep doo doo....I have no idea who sent the red fabric with white swirls...please let me know if this is yours!

nancia 11-04-2012 01:10 PM

just spent monday thru saturday without power. never realised how dark my house is. of course, the rain and gray skies didn't make it bright outside either. it was cold enough that all 4 furrybodies climbed into bed with me. i appreciated their warmth! lost parts of our fence, but have propped them back up. guess it's time for a new one. i missed my trip to dallas, but the airline was wonderful and re-scheduled. i leave tuesday and get to stay even longer! yay!! will take cut out blocks to work on. my dgd has to nap at some point! lol
hope everyone has come through the storm unscathed! the good news is i lost 3 pounds. don't know if i should throw out all the food in the rfrigerator or not. i didn't open it, and the freezer still had ice, so don't know what to do. any ideas/ suggestions?