Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Yosamitesa 08-18-2012 07:54 AM

Hmmm...maybe next time I could do scrappy!!! Oh fun!!!

jaba 08-18-2012 07:54 AM

Let the fun begin, now to see if I can figure out mail merge, probably will be easier to just write them out. Hopefully in the mail Monday.

urgodschild2 08-18-2012 08:25 AM

ok I have to go get groceries when I would rather stash my envelops and label them. Well lets get it over with and then I can begin. so excited. Can't wait to see all the delicious material you all send me to play with. Also who was it that desperately needed the chocolate. I will share my M & M's.

Barb

oldcatlady 08-18-2012 08:44 AM

You guys are really on the ball :) I just finally decided on fabric and am washing it now. I have a house and a large yard and flower beds surrounding the property and it's just me. It finally will be cool enough to get out and do some weeding,etc that I have put off all summer. I would much rather be inside playing w/ fabric. It will probably be next weekend that I get mine mailed. It is so much fun to get your fabric and start playing! :)

I can't get my old printer to play nice with my new laptop!!! might be time to buy that new printer after all. :)

TheMamaHauser 08-18-2012 09:32 AM

So, looking at the list, one of the other Diamonds member is literally less than 10 blocks from me! How cool is that! Chewboo, we're practically neighbors!

Annaquilts 08-18-2012 09:41 AM

Your in put please

I am a DIAMONDS girl.

If I send tea dyed premium MODA muslin(looks a bit like vintage muslin) and request for colors-

Patriotic Americana darker shades of Red/burgundy, crème and darker or grey blues or Civil War fabrics. Please no bright red/white/blue.

Do you think that would work? I am trying to communicate what I am looking for. Does this make sense to you?

Let me know if that is too hard. I just think it would be fun to do that but I am not into the bright red/white and blue.

What is everyone using for fabrics? Or is that supposed to be part of the surprise?

jaba 08-18-2012 09:51 AM

Sounds good to me annaquilts, I think I know what your talking about. Hint on mine..you'll be able to make me maybe a blueberry pie, strawberry shortcake, or a jar of canned tomatoes?

urgodschild2 08-18-2012 10:10 AM

anna I can do what ever you like and it is not too complicated. Go for it. I have civil war material and others that I am sure would work fine.
Jaba I will love to work on your material. it looks so yummy. maybe I might eat it instead. LOL.

Annaquilts 08-18-2012 10:28 AM

Jaba- Oooohhh foods! I love it. Bring it on.

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5449347)
Sounds good to me annaquilts, I think I know what your talking about. Hint on mine..you'll be able to make me maybe a blueberry pie, strawberry shortcake, or a jar of canned tomatoes?

Yosamitesa- Dr. Seus is so much fun. I can't wait to see which one I get to work with.

QuilterMomma I hope I get to make a 1930 block for you. I have a small pile of Fat Quarters.

Yosamitesa 08-18-2012 10:31 AM

Anna, I'm in and know exactly what you are looking for. Jaba, yours is gonna be fun, even though I'm stumped on a design. It'll come to me, I know it will. :D