Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

oldcatlady 08-27-2012 02:12 PM

I mailed all my F8's on the way to work this morning, including Canada and Australia (extra swap). I put .65 on the ones that mailed me their F8's with .65 thinking their PO must have made them put that amount on, I just kept adding more and more to the out of country ones, I'm sure I over paid but wanted to get them to their destination asap! Marytoddliz, girl, you need to slow down, you are making me look bad! I haven't made 1 block yet! I'm pacing myself, yes, that's what I'm doing :)

still at work so don't know if I received any F8's today.

nancia 08-27-2012 02:31 PM

have 3 more f8's to acknowledge. charlottemarie, joanelizbay, and okdarla. thank you! i have sent the note for you all to my dh at work, so that will be tucked in today and all sent out tomorrow!
pinklotus-- i have you on my list!

moonrise 08-27-2012 02:57 PM

Received a colossal pile of squishies today! I'm fixing to take photos of the finished blocks, but here's the F8s I received:

sustraley
girlscouts1
Sheri R
Linda58
AnnaQuilts
areinn

Will post photos of the grown-up blocks shortly. :)

Oh, and Fraew's grown-up block is making its journey back home as of this morning. The photo will be in my sig line in just a bit. (Edit: Okay, it's there now. :) )

jaba 08-27-2012 03:01 PM

Mailed finished blocks to charlottemarie, elisabrat, ljdugas31, missgigglewings, roseysue, will post in album shortly if you want to peek. Received F8's from okdarla, sherir, sustraley, lovingisabella, girlscouts1, and linda58. Received finished block from ljdugas31 and moonrise, will post later (have to take a pic first). Sewed all afternoon, I'm trying to catch up after 4 days off but believe me I wasn't slacking off. Nice and quiet here today though, got until Thanksgiving and they'll all be home again....absolutely love it.

moonrise 08-27-2012 03:15 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Grown-up blocks received from:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]358415[/ATTACH]
Above: Jaba - beautiful!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]358416[/ATTACH]
Above: Ljdugas31 - love it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]358417[/ATTACH]
Above: Roseysue - wow!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]358418[/ATTACH]
Above: Sheri R - awesome!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]358419[/ATTACH]
Above: TwinRiverFarm - how pretty!

TheMamaHauser 08-27-2012 03:15 PM

I got a bunch of F8 in today and 2 finished blocks. I'm about to run my son to his "welcome back to school now give us your supplies and here eat a crappy hotdog" bbq... so if you are curious, it's in the status link below in my signature. Today was MY first day of school and while it was awesome, my kid and his "omg omg omg school is starting I have to harass my mom until she freaking snaps" personality is sending me in search of whiskey. Or bourbon. Or straight vodka from the bottle. Whatever it takes...I've hit that point and it isn't pretty.

marytoddliz 08-27-2012 03:21 PM

Great Blocks Moonrise. And Cat lady don't worry about catching up to me, I am retired and right now I have nothing on my plate except Squishies and the one my Hubby insists I finish before I start anything else~ Well we know that isn't going to happen, I have to be in the mood to work on that one! LOL

I was on earlier and tried to post pictures of my newest blocks but couldn't load them. I will try again.

It really might be our connection thou, it has been so slow today, I have been listening to a Debbie Macomber book on tape while I play with the squishes.

Annaquilts 08-27-2012 03:24 PM

Blocks received

In today-

SheriR
Linda58
OkDarla

Previously in-

Nexxus831
Quiltermomma
joanelizbay
goldendog55
missgigglewingsgirlscouts1
chewboo
girlscouts1
Abby's Mom
Fraew
Jaba-blue berries for me
Elisabrat
ljdugas31
marytoddliz
moonrise
savannahrandons
TheMamaHauser
TwinRiverFarm
Yosamitesa

Keep them coming swappers. I am actively matching up patterns, fabrics and completing blocks. I just finnished one more block with penguins today. So cute! This is a good time for me to get some sewing done or atleast make small packages of a pattern and fabrics so I can just grab the next envelop and make your block.

jaba 08-27-2012 03:26 PM

received blocks

2 Attachment(s)
Luscious lemons from moonrise and beautiful strawberry basket from ljdugas31, thank you ladies I love them[ATTACH=CONFIG]358423[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]358425[/ATTACH]

marytoddliz 08-27-2012 03:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358424[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]358426[/ATTACH]
having problems... I will try to post pics later UGH~