Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

joanelizbay 09-01-2012 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Kelly, those are some pretty blocks you have made! Had intentions of sewing all day to day but had to go to a funeral for a friend who died way too young!! Kind of put a damper on me for the day but Ill get to sewing in a bit. That always helps. I got a finished block yesterday from Marytodd. ITs very pretty..thank you!! Can I ask a favor of those who havent mailed out finished blocks yet?? Can you put the name of the block in with it? I like to put the name of the block on each one and who sent it! Thanks!!!

TheMamaHauser 09-01-2012 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by TwinRiverFarm (Post 5483465)
This is going by so fast... what am I going to look forward to for the rest of the 4 months?

You could join us over at the Siggie Block Swap. I bet that would only keep you busy for a weekend at the most, but it's a start!

joanelizbay 09-01-2012 10:58 AM

Blocks headed home to Linda58 and Anna on Tues. Pictures on on my signature if you want to see.

TheMamaHauser 09-01-2012 11:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I rec'd this awesome block in the mail today.

Thank you Melinda (Nexxus831)!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]359525[/ATTACH]

Abby's Mom 09-01-2012 12:37 PM

Hi Annaquilts - Your F8 showed up today. No explanation of where it had been. It's safe and sound!

Annaquilts 09-01-2012 12:52 PM

No sewing today! We are cleaning house before school starts up again.

marytoddliz 09-01-2012 01:46 PM

Anna, come on over here if you need more house to clean! I told hubby I am on Holiday pay this weekend, he didn't want to pay holiday wage so gave me the weekend off! I just love that man~

I am finally thinking with a clear head, I had back to back migraines and my mind was a little mixed up.

SheriR I think I somehow made a tiny error in sending you the "Candy" I mailed it yesterday and got the # to track, but when I got home I could not find your envelope any where, and this morning I found your block I made for you! I am pleading the 5th and shaking my head... I know all the tiny packets of blocks of fabric are gone and the Twist of Batik packages are also gone, hubby assures me I mailed a package out yesterday and the tracking slip has your last name and zip code... So let me know what you get in the mail when it gets to you! I will send out your Squishy on Tuesday.

I also sent some squishies home today but like a silly one, didn't write them down on my spreadsheet first. I am going to go and check to see what I have left and might get to figure it out, that and pictures... if I took them all!

sheesh... Moral of my story "Don't work when you are not 100%" So any body gets something in the mail strange from me be sure and let me know please~:o

I will go and post some pictures!

oldcatlady 09-01-2012 02:37 PM

received F8 from Phannie - extra swap , Yea!!! kitties
received my 1st finished block from Dotty - extra swap, gorgeous! Thank you so much :)

Lv2sew2011 09-01-2012 03:27 PM

I will just post all F8 from all groups this way since some didn’t put what group they are on just easier for me….

Received F8 from 08/22/2012
Ssnare-guitar fabric
Jaba-strawberries
Abby’s Mom – green with flowers
Jahaper – Light green with flowers
Goldendogg55 – blue with orange flowers
Misswigglewings – blue with ladybugs & Black, green and white
The Mama Hauser – pinkish Baltics
Roseysue – pink with flowers – purple with flowers
Ljdugas31 – blue and light blue flowers swirls
Elisabrat – blue with bumble bees
Yosamitesa – white Dr. Seuss
Moonrise – white with assorted flowers
Marytoddliz – green, white, pink – blue with apples…

08/23/2012 received some more F8
Savannahrandons – brown fabric
Fraew – Black with reddish flowers
Nexxus931 – black fabric
QuilterMomma – orange white butterflies
Goldendog55 – White frontier cowboy?
TwinRiversFarm – Purple fabric
Ljdugas31 – black with reddish flowers
Charlotte T- frog fabric – Your fabric almost didn’t make it, I think someone opened it or it just came unglued might want to tape shut next time, was close call…LOL

Updated: 08/24/2012
Received:
Nacy B from MT…..Blue with pink and orange flowers
GirlScouts1…white, black and red fabric and purple with blue and white butterflies
Dotcomdtcm…blue with colorful circles
Joan B from MO…reddish with flowers
Patricia from GA…blue with reddish flowers

Update: Received more F8

Update: 08/25/2012
Bibliostone – Tinkerbell
Urgodschild2 – Black with dolls
Quiltingmommy – white with green poka-dots
OK Darla – Yellow with orange leaves-Pearls Group
OKDarla- Brown with black leaves- Emeralds Group
Donna J. A – From MA blue with cars planes and trucks

Updated: Received more F8’s

Updated: 08/29/2012
Linda58 – Christmas – Beautiful I might say!
Anna Quilts – Tea Dyed Moda Muslin Fabric
Ruth – White with bright color leaves – gotta love that envelope
Stitching Post – Yellow Roses
Dotty – Colorful Feathers
Yayaquilts – Hero Fabric
Wanda Lou – White with black poka dots
SheriR – White Fabric with brust of colors
Cuppy – Patriotic Stars
OK Darla – Blue and Black Fabric
Kathy from Macon, GA – Wine color with roses

Updated: 09/01/2012 Received F8

Mosher92 – bluish tye dye – pretty pink
Oldcatlady – white and black swirls
calquilter – brown with flowers and gold
Scrapper – black with bright circles
Naci S from, PA – greyish birdcage
Jem2012 – white with bright colors
Mollymuchkin – USA

Annaquilts 09-01-2012 03:36 PM

MaryToddLiz you have me in stitches.No, I do not need more house to clean unless you want me to relocate your stash. Hehehe I think quiltermomma and I will personally come and do that.

As for getting surprises in the mail. I like them as long as they are quilty. :D:D:DAlso depending on what you send I might let you know or not know I got something. :D:D

Quote-Moral of my story "Don't work when you are not 100%" -Quote If I would wait for that nothing would get done. :D

So sorry to hear about your migraines. I am glad you are able to keep your sense of humor and cheer us up. I am currently on meds that make me nauseated. Blehhh

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5483915)
Anna, come on over here if you need more house to clean!

I am finally thinking with a clear head, I had back to back migraines and my mind was a little mixed up.
sheesh... Moral of my story "Don't work when you are not 100%" So any body gets something in the mail strange from me be sure and let me know please~:o