Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

jaba 09-04-2012 05:36 AM

Elisabrat, I think that is the one I sent to you.:)

chewboo 09-04-2012 06:43 AM

I received luv2 f8 while i was gone
back to the sewing room

marytoddliz 09-04-2012 07:32 AM

I am heading down into the Valley today... Going shopping for fabric in the big city! Anaheim, they have this truly great WAREHOUSE of fabric, send in the troops if I don't come back soon~

I am sending a handful of blocks home today, not posted pictures yet, but tonight, if I survive shopping with my quilting group, the best part!!!!! I am not Driving, we are also going to venture into LA, please send prayers :p Linda/Brat I am keeping you in mind today my dear! hummm :p I love shopping for fabric!

Annaquilts 09-04-2012 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5490295)
ok you got me I peaked. Annaquilts you do amazing work and I have to ask.. do you sleep too? your FAST. I work with scraps also, mostly donated fabrics.

Thank you for your kind words. I love the scrappy look. I started buying them from other quilters. Sometimes I don't sleep and sometimes I am sleeping when I should be quilting. I am a compuslsive quilter. School is back, starting today, so I am sure my quilting will slow down.

Yosamitesa 09-04-2012 07:54 AM

Whew...I go off the grid for a weekend (and Texas Shop Hopping) and come back to 6 pages to read...you ladies were BUSY!!!!

missgigglewings 09-04-2012 08:20 AM

Squishie Report

Received today from:
Mosher92
Nancia
Tam..Moo

missgigglewings 09-04-2012 08:22 AM

also received beautiful blocks today from:

Charlottemarie-the brightest green I've ever see...its lovely (almost put my eyes out!)
Elisabrat..you were so right! It not only works..it rocks!
Fraew-loved the pattern you used
ljdugas...I love the fabric you used with my block
Tam..Moo- loved the horseshoes and the pattern

Album of received blocks is in the works!

nancia 09-04-2012 01:35 PM

I'm pleased to see that my. F8's are starting to land. i have rec'd 2 more fabrics , thank you, tam...moo and mosher92. i will get starrted soon 8-). i have decided what i love most about my i-pad is ist's ability to make pictures and print larger. now i can see what people have as avatars! there are many i have had to ask or just guess. am i curious or nosey? yes! lol

QuilterMomma 09-04-2012 02:22 PM

So I go missing in action and you ladies are doing all the action. Wowsa! I was out canning, freezing, longarming and doing binding. I do have a Best In Class ribbon now in my collection YEAH!.

I have received f8s and blocks but have no idea who at this moment. I will catch up here just let me breathe from the weekend. i still have a show quilt on longarm that needs done so will be slow even more here. Hopefully I will get things organized tonight after quilt group and more pickles need done. Then I get to actually sew instead of quilt and bind. My fingers are sore. Had to rip two bindings off quilts and reattach because they lacked show construction. Well, back to work, just thought I would check in.

Yosamitesa 09-04-2012 03:07 PM

F8 from Tam...Moo and nancia!!! Finished blocks from SheriR and Tam...Moo!!! Lil man won't let go of them.