Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

nancia 09-05-2012 03:31 PM

Joanelizbay, they say nothing is ever really lost on a computer so maybe they can find the pix, etc for you. You must be heartbroken.
no squishies today. I think the rain persuaded them to stay in the p.o. Maybe tomorrow?, fingers crossed. Have about 9 still out there. I have not sent pink lotus or lovingizabella my f8. They're in the dryer. (the f8's, not the ladies). lol:o

Tam...Moo 09-05-2012 03:57 PM

I have 37 names on the list I received....I have NOT received F8s from: 1000projects, are inn, daisey, Lv2sew2011, marcialee, nancia, and sustraley and I do not have any info for pink lotus if she is is this swap.

I love all of the fabrics received so far.

Abby's Mom 09-05-2012 04:48 PM

Anna Quilts - I saw my name on your list of missing F8's. Please double check - all mine went out on Aug. 20th. It was a pale yellow with a bit of white. There were also 2 swatches attached - one green and the other floral (very small swatches). If you don't have it I can send another one, just let me know. Thanks!

Yosamitesa 09-05-2012 04:55 PM

Got completed block from urgodschild2.

Missing F8 from: 1000projects, areinn, daisey, lv2sew2011, and marcialee

jaba 09-05-2012 06:28 PM

Just an update today. Didn't receive anything in the mail and I didn't mail any finished blocks either. Today was 12 more pints of salsa, picked squash and took to walk in cooler, was on the internet trying to get the board to "unhook" me from my pics posted yesterday, did sew 2 blocks and cut out 1, just finished paying bills online, have to finish hand binding the baby quilt for a customer, so will call it a night on here. I have lots of stuff that has to be done tomorrow so don't know if I will get anything in the mail but will have a marathon quilting weekend hopefully. Think I need to take down the fence around the garden and just let the deer have at it :D Hubby would absolutely die. I know I'm not behind but really feel like I am with envelopes just sitting there. I'll get them out soon.

joanelizbay 09-05-2012 06:31 PM

Will be sending out a couple of blocks in the next few days, One to OKDarla and one to SheriR. Unfortunately they downloaded new programs to my computer to "update it" and didnt back up anything and I, not knowing they were going to do that, didnt use my flash drive so I guess I only have myself to blame. At least my son and DIL have the pictures that I can get off their computer and I can get the pictures of blocks off this site. Lesson learned I guess! :( Pink Lotus was an extra add on Tam...Moo that April forgot. If you dont have her address pm me or her or April and one of us can give it to you.

Nexxus831 09-05-2012 06:47 PM

Ok today I received five grown up blocks from:
Themamahaueser
Ljdugas
jaba x 2 blocks
urgodschild2

and received f8th from ljdugas

sent out three blocks....one to goldendog and two to missgiggle

calmqultr 09-05-2012 07:01 PM

How do I join this group?

missgigglewings 09-05-2012 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by calmqultr (Post 5493944)
How do I join this group?

Hi calmqultr...This is affectionately known as a Boom Swap. This one is Boomerang 8, unfortunately this one is closed for sign ups, the lists are out, F8s have been sent and some blocks have already made it home! I am sure April (lovingizabella) will do a Boom 9...you could PM her to find out when. You will enjoy these swaps...April is an awesome host!

nancia 09-05-2012 07:38 PM

calmqultr- sorry you didn't make it into this swap, but i'll look forward to seeing you in the next boom! welcome to the board from philly!
if you are in the mood to swap (and who isn't?) there is a modern mini quilt swap, a wallhanging swap and at the end of sept the doll quilt swap to name a few. look under member swaps and round/row robins.