Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Elisabrat 09-13-2012 04:57 AM

Marybeth enjoy that run, cool mornings are so much easier I think and maybe even peaceful too. I got up at 4:30 thought it was 5:30 and well thats it up for the day. I only crashed after midnight. something tells me today is crash day. The kids energy is wiping out! and that boy visiting with her? Asa eats like he was never fed. His 6'4, 22 yr old atheletic body takes in food like he has a hole in his feet. Where is it going??? Course he ran five miles yesterday and than went and swam laps at our pool all afternoon. Today I will tie him to the couch, maybe he wont require so much food. go ahead kid be a potato honest in this house.. its ok. Nah, he might eat more.

I am still on the fence on what quilt block pattern I like the most I am going to say drunkards path but its such a pain to make, all those curves but I love the look of tile that happens with the right fabric combo. I am dying to try a dresden but then think maybe I should be careful wishing to do one, the old careful what you wish for. A honeycomb is awful neat too. get real Brat that aint happening.. ok crazy quilt that one is it. I like the freeform color in that. Blocks you do? stars I am always attracted to the super pointed stars and compasses that come by here. I see patienc patience patience and have zero zippo nada. Instant gratification is the key.

Elisabrat 09-13-2012 05:27 AM

totally way off track, if you have a recipe for chickenliver pate can you send it to me in PM? I am looking for that basic one, with onions I keep finding something with cream cheese, not the old school pate.. grr. help! its a favorite of my husbands friends and I simply forget how to make it. like major blank. help!

Yosamitesa 09-13-2012 07:42 AM

Received a finished block from Abby'sMom yesterday. :)

LovingIzabella 09-13-2012 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5510947)
totally way off track, if you have a recipe for chickenliver pate can you send it to me in PM? I am looking for that basic one, with onions I keep finding something with cream cheese, not the old school pate.. grr. help! its a favorite of my husbands friends and I simply forget how to make it. like major blank. help!

Oh please please share with me too!!
You ladies are doing phenomenally well-love it!
Hugs
April

jaba 09-13-2012 08:44 AM

Sent a recipe to both of you, maybe it's 1 you can use. Mail box today, nada, nothing, nil, zippo. The mail just doesn't travel fast enough:rolleyes:. Check in later, better start cutting the wedding quilt out.

Scrapper 09-13-2012 09:18 AM

Hello Diamonds...just a quick update that I am still missing F8's from the following:
1000projects
areinn
luv2sew2011
pinklotus

Have mailed out the following:
moonrise
roseysue
yosamitesa
marytoddliz

and more are on the table waiting for their plane ride home.....heehee

marytoddliz 09-13-2012 10:31 AM

I have not received fabric from 1000projects, areinn, luv2sew2011, and Marcialee. Everyone else should have their block in their hand, or on it's way, I think, can't remember for 100% certain but I mailed the last out on either Sat or Monday!

Linda, I know what you mean about the kid eating all day long! it seems as though I am always hungry now. Heck I should be losing weight not eating myself out of house and home!

Good luck with that Liver pate, I don't know how nor do I want to! Sorry but to me that does not even sound good! (might have something to do with the name on the cats food has the word pate in it)

To heck with it I am going to go take a nap! Why fight it, my body wants to sleep in the day, I will let it!

will check back later after a nap and mail run~

Annaquilts 09-13-2012 10:55 AM

Everyone else should have their block in their hand, or on it's way, I think, can't remember for 100% certain but I mailed the last out on either Sat or Monday!

Wow! That was fast. I am in the middle some where and many need to be mailed still.

QuilterMomma 09-13-2012 12:32 PM

ha ha, for being so fast, you get to be bored and wait on the rest of us. Sorry, just had to be silly and say it. Mine are in a file box just waiting to be worked on. Will get on them as can, have been shopping fabric and putting with them, but being careful not to ge tthem mixed up. Canning and kids are consuming my quilting time, shame on them, then it will be fall prepping on garden soon. Where is the time going?

joanelizbay 09-13-2012 12:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Anna, did you say you mailed me a block?? I havent gotten it yet...anxiously awaiting :) I am sending out blocks to Pink Lotus and to LjDugas31 tomorrow. I tried a couple of new blocks this time and some were hard and Ill never do them again but some were really fun and easy! My favorite quilt Ive made so far is the Cathedral Window or the Double Wedding Ring. As far as blocks I like the Waltzing Matilda! Received not one but 2 blocks today from Chewboo. Thank you so much! I dont know why you didnt like the water wheel, I loved it!!