Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

jaba 09-16-2012 03:56 PM

April got your purple flowers done today and will send in the mail tomorrow. Would love to see a pic of it when you get it done. I'm sure it's going to be beautiful, anything purple is beautiful to me too, favorite color.
I have got to tell you all, got the wedding quilt on the table and it's about ready to go, just keep pondering how I'm going to quilt it, she wants it pretty simple.
So glad you guys like the placemats, I really love them. Got the edges on strawberry basket, 2 of the granny smith apples, jar of blueberries and the blueberry pie. I just can't leave them alone. luv 'em, just luv 'em!!!!

Abby's Mom 09-16-2012 04:03 PM

Some wonderful grown-ups I have received lately...

5 Attachment(s)
Hi All,
Thank you tooo much to the following quilters.
Listed in order of photos.

Chew Boo
CharlotteMarie
Tam...Moo
joanelizbay
Roseysue

chewboo 09-16-2012 05:40 PM

I've screwed up on one block now a I have to see what I can do with it---should have quit cutting early

nancia 09-16-2012 09:01 PM

wow! i've finally finished reading all the posts from the 11th ( i think) forward! thank you , jaba! the horses and riders would work very well. afraid i don't ( at this time) have a home for wild bill. he may have to keep wandering the west! i can use scrap down to 2.5 inches. i'm happy to swap with anyone who has cowboy fabrics. thank you!

i'm still missing from 1000, areinn and lv2quilt2. i still need to send f8 to pinklotus, and april. i had misplaced my book with all the names, addresses, colors, wishes, etc and was like a fish with no water! floundering and panicky! i have since found it, so all is well. ( truly, if dh is going to straighten once every decade, is it too much to ask that he warns me??) lol
i am busy working on the quilt for ds#2 who is leaving for London on oct 2nd, for a year. i have 34 blocks made, and expect to need about that many more. what do you think about kona black sashing with varied colored batik? comments?..... i will get started on the boom blocks as soon as he is on the plane!

Elisabrat 09-16-2012 09:14 PM

LOVE the blocks oh so much fun.
Kona black sashing? truth is I think its an ok idea but myluck withmachine washing quilts is the black fades faster than the batiks I was seriously disappointed in the long term results. that is purely my humble or not so humble opinion.

finshed several blocks today a busy sewing weekend. About twenty more to go. I think I will easily hit my Nov 1st deadline by weeks in fact. I am very happy and over time my work is getting a tiny bit better. Today I also got tired ended up with a block 1/8th an inch toobig and took it down to the center cut that down stitched it back up.. 1/8th an inch to big still no idea how but it is. So.. I quit sewing. Enough for one day perhaps. Sticking to two a day max. ah heck it just dawned on me how to figure where that side angle size was (not a math genious here) and how to figure out if that was the issue in the first place. AH HECK going back to the table to see what it should be... dork how could I have missed that one.. tired. too tired. have a good one everyone,

Elisabrat 09-16-2012 09:18 PM

Don't worry Bee Happy!

2 Attachment(s)
Super sweet blocks I received on Thursday internet has allowed posting here all out of bits and bites over the weekend. Arent they great????

Fraew 09-16-2012 10:12 PM

Cute blocks Elisabrat!

Elisabrat 09-17-2012 06:07 AM

I am getting enough blocks in I can actually "see" how it is all going to work and well I am loving it. Thanks everyone.

Yosamitesa 09-17-2012 08:46 AM

Hey ladies!!! A while back someone posted that we needed to make sure we included their Lot Number or some kind of number with their address because their neighbor was getting their mail, can someone let me know who and the number I need to add to the address? I've been through over 30 pages and can't find it. :(

***LovingIzabella*** Received your fabric this last weekend. :)

Also...Missing F8's From:
1000projects
areinn
daisey
Lv2sew2011

Finished Blocks Received From:
Abby's Mom
areinn
CharlotteMarie
Chewboo
Elisbrat
Fraew
girlscouts1
jaba
joanelizbay
Linda58
ljdugas31
marytoddliz
moonrise
NanaKathy55
Nexxus831 (2 blocks)
QuilterMomma
Roseysue
scrapper
SheriR
Tam...Moo
TheMamaHauser
TwinRiverFarm
urgodschild2

That is all that I have. Hubby is out of town (again...) so I'm setting up my room as a sewing sanctuary this week and going to attempt to get some knocked out. I'll keep you all update when I start mailing grown-up blocks home. :) Y'all have a GREAT day!!!

Yosamitesa 09-17-2012 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Roseysue (Post 5481063)
Hi everyone,
MUST BE A PART OF MY ADDRESS OR I MAY NOT RECEIVE

There is something VERY IMPORTANT I NEED YOU TO KNOW.

I live in a mobile home park and each home has a SPACE #. My SPACE # is 115

Found it!!! Ok Roseysue, I now have it added to my list!!! :)