Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 EMERALDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-emeralds-group-t197898.html)

missgigglewings 09-15-2012 06:27 PM

Yes on the Hostess with the Mostest gift!

PinkLotus 09-17-2012 04:24 AM

Hello Everyone,

Here is a list of F8th's I have NOT received:

- Lv2sew2011 (saw your message where you said you was working on getting more out)
- OK Darla
- oma7
- Roseysue (have been in touch with her; she didn't have me on her list).

Received grown-up block from:
- dotcomdtcm

I am cutting and stuffing more envelopes today to get out in the mail.

oma7 09-17-2012 04:00 PM

Hi all!

Just checking in for the first time. I've recieved f8th from everyone but pinklotus and Lv2Sew2011. I have started to make blocks over the weekend and have about 9 or so done. Still thinking about blocks for a few of the fabrics! I do have to ask stitchingpost a question. I got purple fabric you only want white fabric used? Just checking before I do anything. Also I will be sending my fabric with your blocks! I'm still having trouble picking out which fabric I want to use! I can't make up my mind! I'll figure it out and send things out soon.

Lv2sew2011 09-18-2012 12:08 PM

Ok I mailed 20+ F8's today, also I still need to cut more fabric for the rest of them. So if you don't get my F8 don't worry about it, just means I haven't mailed it yet and having to cut more fabric, I hope to have the rest mailed by the end of the week. Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a special person on this board that has no ideal how I appreciate what they did for me. And just wanted to say thank you!!! and you know who you are! Also if you have to pay postage please let me know the man at the PO didn't want to take the time and weigh each one, he picked out 3 they all weigh the same and he let them go for the postage that was on the envelope even after I told him that this was fabric and some may have a bit more in it than others....Donna

Roseysue 09-19-2012 06:42 AM

Mt F8 for for you

Originally Posted by PinkLotus (Post 5520444)
Hello Everyone,

Here is a list of F8th's I have NOT received:

- Lv2sew2011 (saw your message where you said you was working on getting more out)
- OK Darla
- oma7
- Roseysue (have been in touch with her; she didn't have me on her list).

Received grown-up block from:
- dotcomdtcm

I am cutting and stuffing more envelopes today to get out in the mail.

sorry I am taking so long. My house is "sewing messy and can't find F8,s. I am looking and am sure I will find it. Thanks for your patience.
roseysue

wanda lou 09-19-2012 12:13 PM

still working on blocks, mailing some out in the morning.

oma7 09-19-2012 03:48 PM

Just finished all my blocks from the f8 I have. Just missing 2 and I'm sure they'll be here soon. Still haven't decided on my fabric yet, just can't make up my mind. Hope to have all this mailed by friday!

goldendog55 09-21-2012 09:40 AM

I just wanted to let everyone know that Lovingizabella (April) is having shunt replacement surgery today. She didn't find out until yesterday. She'll probably be home by Sunday. I think it would be nice, that if you want, we could each send her a card and surprise her with cards, since she can't work for a couple of weeks. It'll give her something to do! You can PM me if you need her address.

wanda lou 09-21-2012 08:12 PM

Great idea, i will send her well wishes.

stitchingpost 09-22-2012 10:24 PM

My quilt will be in purples and yellows on white bg,,some of you got purple,some got yellow and some of you got a print with purple and yellow mixed,,you can add yellow to it if u like that was my plan,and the ones who got yellow can add purple i was just wanting white bg ,so sorry if i confused everyone