Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 PEARLS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-pearls-group-t197896.html)

quiltingmommy 09-12-2012 08:50 AM

Hi, there all in our group.
Here is an update on my swap participation:
--fabric has been received by all except areinn, lv2sew2011, and saraaev
--all blocks are made for everyone who I have received fabric from (even second blocks for ljdugas31 &goldendog55)
--pictures of all the finished blocks are posted in my album
--finished blocks have been received from: dotcomdt.com, ljdugas31 (2), marytoddliz and ssnare
--extra swap-fabric received from & I completed blocks for: nexxus, oldcatlady, annaquilts, SheriR and Pink Lady
--No finished blocks have been sent back yet, next week
--Extra swap F8 fabric needs to be mailed to: urgodschild2, annaquilts, stichingpost, girlscouts1, sheriR & pinklady

I don't think I missed anyone or anything. Let me know if you mailed something and I don't have it listed.

Christina

saraaev 09-12-2012 12:35 PM

Boom 8, water

1. All mine are in the mail. Sorry for the delay :}

2. received a block from masimmons. Not in our group. It has also been mailed back to her. Don't know how she got my name.

3. I have received F8 from everyine except Lisa, Donna B,

Keep sewing ! Sara (saraaev)

marytoddliz 09-12-2012 01:15 PM

No squishes for me today, I sent PM's to missing F8, just to keep track, got respons from both, and Sara posted here, so it looks like I will be getting some more squishies!

I am working in my yard today pulling weeds, I came in to get some ice water... I love working outside, I guess I had forgotten how good it feels to pull up those pesky weeds. We really decorate a lot in the fall so I like to have my yard ready for the holidays. We have a little Gnome village and the kids in the neighborhood love to see the Gnomes "decorate" for Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have so much fun doing it!

ssnare 09-12-2012 01:35 PM

Still waiting on F8's from areinn, lv2sew2011 and saraaev.

bibliostone 09-12-2012 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by saraaev (Post 5509614)
1. All mine are in the mail. Sorry for the delay :}

2. received a block from masimmons. Not in our group. It has also been mailed back to her. Don't know how she got my name.

3. I have received F8 from everyine except Lisa, Donna B,

Keep sewing ! Sara (saraaev)

Are you sure it wasn't your boomerang7-water block from masimmons? I just got mine from her the other day.

dahna42 09-13-2012 02:00 PM

Sending out finished blocks for cuppy, yayaquilts and ok darla tomorrow.
Dahna

dahna42 09-14-2012 06:50 AM

sending out mosher today too....I am all caught up and waiting for the 3 missing F'8s.

marytoddliz 09-14-2012 12:17 PM

I received a squishy from Lovingizabella, (extra swap I added to the pearls group) I love the purple material! and am very happy I have something to work on~

thanks~

Lv2sew2011 09-14-2012 01:53 PM

Just to let everyone know I have not finish mailing out my F8’s I’m doing a few at a time because of funds! But I will get them to way before the deadline thanks for being patient with me…I will be send a few more Monday.
Donna

marytoddliz 09-14-2012 07:18 PM

I am sending home 2 blocks to April, I love your fabric so much~ I hope you like them.

Tomorrow is a long run day for me so I am going to finish a cute dress I am making for Charleigh, my Beautiful Granddaughter for her 3rd birthday, then go to bed.

Have a good evening everyone~