Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

LovingIzabella 08-18-2012 06:23 PM

Thank you for the support ladies. Guess I stress too much sometimes. Moon the only fix I am aware if is traveling gramma which I emailed.
I'm at moms destressing with a nice cup of tea, Meds and my mom :)
Hugs
April

LovingIzabella 08-18-2012 06:55 PM

Penny
I will do a block with you if you wish. Just let me know.
Hugs
April

DogHouseMom 08-18-2012 07:01 PM

April ... Chill hun. Stuff happens, and this barely registers on the Oops scale.

oldcatlady 08-18-2012 07:24 PM

Yea! I would love to swap a block with you! I already have your address. That makes 8 extra swaps:)

April, don't think another minute about the few booboos. Man, if I was trying to do that at any time let alone midnight, it would be a royal mess :) You're the reason things run so smoothly :)

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5450494)
Penny
I will do a block with you if you wish. Just let me know.
Hugs
April

Anastasia 08-18-2012 08:29 PM

Ok.. so I have my super cute foodsaver-ed baggies of 8 types of fabric stuffed into "Social Envelopes".. which they fit perfectly in, nice and skinny, and fall under the sizing/thickness guidelines for normal letter postage.. yippee.. put in a note, a return label, and sealed it all up. But i probably won't mail til wednesday when I get another check cause I'm down to $10... hehehe. Even got one going to Nexxus.

Elisabrat 08-18-2012 10:59 PM

I FOUND YOU I had just posted it was like the DAY AFTER movie deathly silent in the old post.. funny here you were hiding in plain site. How I often lose things.. put them in front of me and wham GONE. I am doing fifty this round so I think I will stick with that for now but hope you both find someone who will take you up on it. Having not done fifty like this before I better not bite off more.
CANDY uh ok. I hope it cools down. WAIT jelly bellies dont melt! yipppeee sure was looking forward to that 20 lb potato though, not quit the same. I would love to see a pic of a little kid fork/knife in hand sitting behind that thing just the eyes peaking over the top.. go snag a neighbors kid and snap that photo. You will get rich.

and I will ask again here, was it you April who was looking for the veil fabric? I get a tad confussed at times and cant figure out if it was you or Krystyna on another blog. I had some fabric I 'found' today when sorting. Not that stuff but cool never the less..
last: do you make your own blocks now or at the end?

charlottemarie 08-19-2012 06:43 AM

I absolutely love your ladybugs, I have some I am getting ready to quilt as you go. I drew a pattern or two of them and put them on my website and blogs.

jaba 08-19-2012 08:34 AM

Elizabrat it is Krystyna looking for the veil fabric. Couldn't send that big ole' potato but you're going to be surprised. Nexxus831 I'll swap with you, I have different fabric for this one so will get you an envelope and put it in the mail with the rest tomorrow. I already have your addr. and you have mine but will PM you

travelinggramma 08-19-2012 11:48 AM

Sorry people about my addy - but I am up and ready to go. Spent the last two days washing and folding all my material (I made an enormous purchase from Connectingthreads when they had their solid and mirages on sale) so I will be able to pick colors to match.
I LOVE the ladybug!!! And can't wait to get to know you all!

travelinggramma 08-19-2012 11:54 AM

Mine are ready to be mailed on Monday !! How long is the turnaround for Scotland and Australia?