Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

immemother 09-02-2012 03:39 PM

I received f8's from moonwork and lovingizabella.

DogHouseMom 09-02-2012 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by immemother (Post 5486487)
I received f8's from moonwork and lovingizabella.

Do you get mail on Sunday's? Wait ... it's already Monday over there. Duh.

Worried that mine has not arrived yet :(

immemother 09-02-2012 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom (Post 5486517)
Do you get mail on Sunday's? Wait ... it's already Monday over there. Duh.

Worried that mine has not arrived yet :(

Nope, but i dont have internet access over the weekend. Those 2 arrived on Friday.

charlottemarie 09-02-2012 04:07 PM

Froggie Soup?

I will have froggie soup oh boy! Thanks!

LovingIzabella 09-02-2012 08:06 PM

I only have a few blocks left to make and then some for the extra swaps on the side i am in :)
So glad to see such progress.
Hugs
April

jaba 09-03-2012 07:17 AM

Will just do an update, got baby quilt done yesterday and started sewing blocks, will work on more today after I mow the lawn.
Just for info: have not received F8's from ctmhjenn,
Have sent finished blocks to: anastasia (tomorrow), charlottemarie, doghousemom, elisabrat, immemother (tomorrow), moonworks42029, savannarandons, travelinggramma, nexxus831
The only block I have received is from travelinggramma

jacquie 09-03-2012 08:27 AM

hi ladies, it's me again... lol...
here's my update... (only 2 more to arrive now!!)

today i had the safe arrival of a F8'th from;
'Phannie',

previously...
'jaba', 'travelinggramma', 'nygal', 'lovingizabella', 'anastasia', 'ok darla', 'immemother', 'elisabrat', 'moonwork42029', 'buddy'smom', 'charlottemarie', 'ctmhjenn'.

great looking blocks ladies!!! i love the ones displayed!!

travelinggramma 09-03-2012 10:08 AM

Has been a very wonderful week - I have completed the task and loved every moment of it! In the next day or so (when I can get to post office) I will be mailing outAnastais, buddy's mom, CharlotteMarie, Jacquie, Lovingisabella, nygal, Phannie and Savannahrandons.
Only one not accounted for since I haven't received it is ctmhjem.
Hope you all enjoy them as much as I had fun creating them.

DogHouseMom 09-03-2012 01:05 PM

I had good intentions of finishing a block or perhaps two today. Had one fabric ironed and cut, finished ironing the 2nd fabric for the block and heard husband call from the garage needing me to move something. Well ... he wanted me move something, and something more, and something more ... and before you could say it we had everything on the drive way to hose down, the garage floor was bleached, and we now have the chore of moving all the stuff back in. Ugh.

Anastasia 09-03-2012 01:44 PM

Last night I finished phannie and nygal