Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

Elisabrat 08-20-2012 08:42 PM

QUICK Scottie the portal she is open but I can't hold it much longer.. buddysmom .. hurry hurry.. oh no we lost her.. darned it. I tried.

April was thinking the same thing wht a quiet bunch sheesh, you all were not this silent before. Ok fine let me be the big mouth in the group, how to stick out like a sore thumb..

HAH I received two pieces of fabric today sadly from my diamond group. Get chopping kiddos send away. I will have finished and return marytodd lizs tomorrow and probably the cute fabric grinch will get done and fly home tomorrow which means.. what will I do if my mailbox is empty? April the peacock is what you sent us isnt it? that is going to be a very subtle shy quilt so much like you, in fact like me too. One day you will have to stretch a bit girl and just go out on a wing and get wild. Do it for me in fact :) I can live vicariously through your adventures.

Oh dear no novelties and no holidays does this mean that chipendale Christmas fabric wont work with your 30's fabric? shoot.. guess I will have to save it for your next project Doghousemom.. btw what fabric are you sending out? I have tons of blenders so the men with ties can wait..maybe on the 3 yr olds grinch quilt now that would inspire some lovely chats with momma wouldnt it?

I notice no one here has made me my virtual dinner. I guess its eggs again for this old lady. sigh.. see you 'morrow!

jacquie 08-20-2012 10:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hahaha, i can see this is going to be one 'willllllllld' group to play with!!! wooohooooo!!!
never a dull moment, i like it!! :p

my little 'squishy babies' will get posted today!! off to their new mums... for just a wee while to play nice on their jollies!!

let the fun begin!!

ohh, btw, here's my fabric... (turquoise, blue, nv blue & white...)

xxx

nygal 08-21-2012 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5455288)
Okay rubies why are we the quietest group?? I know I have some talkers in this group...who wants to see my first block received??????
Hugs
April

Okay I will be more chatty. My packages are ready and will be sent out on Saturday morning.

Each of the Asian themed fq's I am sending out are totally different. If you have a red solid fabric I think that would unify them nicely! (HINT)

Feel free to keep any left over scraps. Add it to your scrap stash.

nygal 08-21-2012 03:25 AM

OMGoodness. I just noticed everyone is mailing out Fat 8's. I had all Fat Quarters ready to go. Guess I'll be going back into my studio today and trimming them all down to Fat 8's. I'm glad I didn't seal the bags yet!

DogHouseMom 08-21-2012 03:47 AM

Oooh Jacquie ... that's pretty!! I have a ton of blue batiks that I used in my Jamaica landscape quilt that would love to play with that fabric.

DogHouseMom 08-21-2012 05:23 AM

Lovely block April and Mom! I love the yellow!

Where's my mailman??

nygal 08-21-2012 05:34 AM

That is very pretty and so colorful!!

LovingIzabella 08-21-2012 06:16 AM

Linda you know I am so meek and mild.....not sure I can stretch lmao I have those Christmas pinups and the girls int he stored laughed when I bought it. They said we didn't think anyone would actually buy this!! Really?? Who wouldn't enjoy a Christmas Hunk to sleep with??????? :)
The yellow is actually a beautiful orange...boy did my phone butcher those colors lol
The peacock is what you are all getting..have fun, go wild, be meek-whatever turns YOU on. I will love each and every block that I get in return.
Hmmmm Only red only red...do I have reds..yup got those covered but they may be tone on tones not solids..gotta check..may have to shop OH The HORROR!!! LOL
I have lots of blues and whites and even lots of non novelties :)
I think so far I've got you all covered!
Hugs
April

jaba 08-21-2012 06:39 AM

Nygal do you want only red? Have to see your fabric when it comes, lots of shades of red out there. Don't no if I posted this on here but ignore my album names ,can't get "water" off of there to save me, but all the blocks for rubies and diamonds, sent and received will be posted in them. Sometimes it hurts to be so computer stupid!! Just overlook please, I'm an old lady, just trying to put in a full day of work, at the "sewing machine":) Guess I better hit the shower so I can go to the post office and see if I have any little bundles. Zero in so far and 55 to go.

DogHouseMom 08-21-2012 08:12 AM

Jaba ... 55 blocks. WOW. I'm in awe.

Sue (putting in 8 hours at my office job but clearly not exactly "working" at the moment now am I?)