Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

Anastasia 09-20-2012 12:24 PM

Yea I got my siggie block swap blocks back today. I need to finish the 3-4 half finished blocks I have for you guys but I had to put away all my sewing stuff for my mom's birthday party that was over here monday. Been enjoying the empty/clean house for a few days but need to get back to it so the lonely mailboxes will not be lonely anymore. Cept I can't help Jaba with that, I already sent hers :)

Elisabrat 09-20-2012 07:22 PM

LEFTIES R Us.. I am ambi on most things however. I hand embroider with the right, cut with the right, and throw with the right.. the rest.. well lefty all the way.

April best of luck on your doctor appointment and hoping they find a way of relief for you. Your in our thoughts and prayers.
Anastasia your a whirl wind and come up with some grand stuff, no violins for you today.
Tlambing: yee hee ! that is mine that is mine!
I love it and thank you before I have it in my greedy hands. Your blocks are lovely. I think we should send you more fabric to keep busy. Wouldnt want you to get bored.
jaba, please check your mail box regularly. Just because YOUR FINISHED a zillion years before everyone else doesnt mean you get away without checking it often. I need to get out of that box I am mailing myself to you in and would rather you get to me in short order so watch for me ok?
Marybeth, your blocks are soo cute ..your embroidery should be another business for you. I need little embroidered quilt name tags and bet a ton of us here could use them too.. I dont even want a commission for mentioning it :) how grand of me!

I had best get to work sewing I have 18 more left to go.. phew.. another one falls and another one falls..

LovingIzabella 09-20-2012 07:40 PM

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know the doctor has decided to do the VP shunt tomorrow so I am spending this evening getting my brain ready for brain surgery :) I will post as soon as I can.
Have fun and Ill be back right quick!
Hugs
April

tlambing 09-20-2012 08:19 PM

I blew it by posting those. Didn't think that one through too well ;) I'm glad you like it!

Anastasia 09-20-2012 08:57 PM

they're super pretty thanks! :) learn the ninja ways young padwan... hehe

Nexxus831 09-20-2012 09:16 PM

April...I will be praying for you and speedy recovery. Hugggggsss

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5529657)
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know the doctor has decided to do the VP shunt tomorrow so I am spending this evening getting my brain ready for brain surgery :) I will post as soon as I can.
Have fun and Ill be back right quick!
Hugs
April

ctmhjenn 09-20-2012 09:31 PM

I sent home today to nygal and tomorrow blocks go out to Jacquie and immemother. 3 down, 13 to go...

ctmhjenn 09-20-2012 09:34 PM

April, my prayers go out to you as you prepare for this important event. I am hoping that you will find relief from the pain and headaches you have been having. God speed on a quick recover. Love, ctmhjenn

jacquie 09-21-2012 12:48 AM

hi all, i'm back from my 'jolly's'.
it was lovely to come back to lots of 'squishies'!!!

i got lovely 'grown up blocks from...

'travelinggramma',
'charlottemarie'
'buddy'smom'
'doghousemom'
'jaba'
'moonwork42029'
'lovingizabella'

thank you ladies...i now have a couple of 'costumes' to finish for the show i'm wardrobe mistress for, then i can get cracking with your blocks!
xxxxxx

jacquie 09-21-2012 12:58 AM

looking for F8's from

'ctmhjenn'
'tlambing'