Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

moonwork42029 10-13-2012 11:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy birthday to you -- may it be a magical day :P
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369404[/ATTACH]

DogHouseMom 10-13-2012 02:45 PM

Finished a block for OKDarla today ... it's *different* because I had to re-engineer it after I found the cutting instructions were wrong (which I found out AFTER I cut it). I had it re-engineered correctly - but then I had a blonde moment and whacked off stuff that I needed. In the end ... it's different ... but it's symmetrical, square, and 12.5" so I'm calling it done :)

Will upload a pic to my albums either later tonight or tomorrow. I've got to go to a birthday party now.

Anastasia 10-13-2012 03:44 PM

heheh birthday is monday silly gooses. But i did sucker the DSW cashier into giving me a birthday discount today :D yay $5 off shoes.. O.. M... G.... SHOES.. Thanks tho :D I appreciate it.

Elisabrat 10-14-2012 05:39 AM

WAIT A MINUTE GIRLY you said you were having a birthday WEEK RIGHT?? so shush up and take the birthday wishes we can do them daily for you honest :) happy birthday to you.. happy.. sucks being you getting me to sing daily..
and happy birthday to the new baby boy! I am sooo sorry to hear about the long hard labor. My son was backwards and that was no easy thing at all then he decided to comeout facing the wrong way a day of labor for me not three. YIKES that would cure me from having had more for sure. poor momma hope she gets lots of love and care. she has to be wiped.

the ornaments I will take photos of what I have done so far which is almost zip. My table and counter a disaster full of things I can add to them. Yesterday I ended up taking TWO three hour naps after dialysis. so a wash on working but today will make a ton and post a pic. I say a ton hope to get at least 10 done. lol maybe 20 would be the goal. because I have to finish a couple quilty projects too. I NEED MORE ORNAMENTS IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP let me know its for the Senior tree if you didnt catch the post earlier.

I had such a blast making your ornaments. I am excited to see everyones finished results whether you make tablemats, a wall hanging or a quilt with them.. show your lay outs for us to see. I will take a photo later too as I have a dozen to lay out. Pretty darned great getting them back so fast. You ladies are zoom zoom zoom FAST.

Phannie1 10-14-2012 08:05 AM

Ok. in between putting binding on a quilt and need to go get some red thread to start quilting on a quilt for my mom. I got another block finished. Monday I will be putting in the mail a block for SavannahRandons. I hope she likes it.

Now off to get red thread and sew binding witht the ladies at the quilt shop today.

Phannie

tlambing 10-14-2012 08:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369607[/ATTACH]

Received this WONDERFUL block! from moonwork :) Thank you so much <3

nygal 10-14-2012 08:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the nice blocks I've received to date...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369609[/ATTACH]

nygal 10-14-2012 08:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369610[/ATTACH]HEre is the second set.

tlambing 10-14-2012 08:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369608[/ATTACH]

And...this other pretty block from Elisabrat <3
I'm getting really excited to put this all together.
Thank you ladies!!!!

tlambing 10-14-2012 08:45 AM

Just thought I'd update my Rubies list.

I am awaiting f8's from the following members:

immemother
Lovingizabella
savannahrandons

I have finished and returned for:
Anastasia
CharlotteMarie
Elisabrat
moonwork42029

and, I am feverishly working on all the others :) What a great group of people I am getting to know.

Teresa