Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

Elisabrat 10-24-2012 06:33 AM

Morning everyone and its a lovely frosty one at that 35 and going to get colder today. I think a little fire would be lovely and what an excellant idea.

I was wondering here for those who are completed and with a tiny bit more time if I could ask.. I am making ornaments, room decoration pieces extra for a lower income Senior home for Christmas. For the rooms of those who cant leave their beds for the dining room also for those who can. Little things, also I just thought maybe eye glass cases just sleeves really in bright colors? lose fiting so easy in easy out but bright colors so they can be easily found? if you have a spare bit of time would you like to make a few to donate also? So many have no one and no cards (hey you could send cards to be handed out that would be great too just sign a nice wish and i could gift those to them also).. just any small item so each can have something. I have posted in requests but was thinking maybe just maybe a few of you might have time.. let me know in PM hoping the end of the first week of November to have gathered everything I can up. so what I am missing I can find maybe at the thrift store or walmart if need be. thanks guys I appreciate your time on this now I will shush up. (lol for a while)

immemother 10-24-2012 03:50 PM

Phannie and Doghousemom, your blocks arrived yesterday. Thank you.

Phannie1 10-24-2012 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5604583)
Boy, I think it's your week Phannie!

Little puppies are on their way, from my house to yours :)

I got a Cute little Pup with my puppies. This is so cute. I love the paw print. Do you have the name or where I might get more of that fabric. It fits so well with my focus fabric. Thanks again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372239[/ATTACH]

Phannie1 10-24-2012 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by immemother (Post 5609846)
Phannie and Doghousemom, your blocks arrived yesterday. Thank you.

I am glad she made it home, I was a long way to fly, I guess. Phannie

ctmhjenn 10-24-2012 09:31 PM

I still have a few to go, I am not lost. Ctmhjenn

tlambing 10-24-2012 10:41 PM

I bought it at Joanns, almost completely sure...
it's HI-Fashion Fabrics, Inc Patt#dog-c1339

I'm glad you like him ;)

tlambing 10-24-2012 10:43 PM

Oops, forgot to directly reply to you, the info is in my other post <3

Originally Posted by Phannie1 (Post 5610098)
I got a Cute little Pup with my puppies. This is so cute. I love the paw print. Do you have the name or where I might get more of that fabric. It fits so well with my focus fabric. Thanks again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372239[/ATTACH]

Phannie1 10-25-2012 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5610535)
I bought it at Joanns, almost completely sure...
it's HI-Fashion Fabrics, Inc Patt#dog-c1339

I'm glad you like him ;)

I think that would be great backing and binding fabric for my quilt. thanks again for swapping! phannie

jacquie 10-25-2012 01:41 PM

hi 'Phannie1', just letting you know your wonderful block arrived today safe & sound!!
wow it's great!!!:thumbup:
i LOVE it!!!

thanks 'sew' much!!!
xxxxxx

Phannie1 10-25-2012 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5612091)
hi 'Phannie1', just letting you know your wonderful block arrived today safe & sound!!
wow it's great!!!:thumbup:
i LOVE it!!!

thanks 'sew' much!!!
xxxxxx

Glad you like it. But It is the only one I have sent out that I did not get a picture of. If you can. I need a picture, please. I wanted to get in the mail that day and forgot. It did turn out lovely. I did April's in the same block too. and it is great. Phannie