Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-arctic-o-group-thread-t212381.html)

Nexxus831 05-27-2013 12:07 AM

Mine will be out to all you lovely ladies by the end of the week. Like always life has gotten in the way but have had wonderful help from my kids getting everything all together. I will be sitting out the next boom as summers are even crazier around here. We have two autistic boys who are 12 and 9 then I have an almost 15yr old girl who is having kidney problems, again. She had surgery when she was 6 for a blockage from her kidney to her bladder. It kills me to see her in such pain, being a mom sometimes is rough. If you do not receive your block by the 5th of June please drop me a message and we will see what is going on. Thanks for your patience ladies.

oldcatlady 05-27-2013 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 (Post 6087217)
Mine will be out to all you lovely ladies by the end of the week. Like always life has gotten in the way but have had wonderful help from my kids getting everything all together. I will be sitting out the next boom as summers are even crazier around here. We have two autistic boys who are 12 and 9 then I have an almost 15yr old girl who is having kidney problems, again. She had surgery when she was 6 for a blockage from her kidney to her bladder. It kills me to see her in such pain, being a mom sometimes is rough. If you do not receive your block by the 5th of June please drop me a message and we will see what is going on. Thanks for your patience ladies.

Nexxus831, I'm not in any hurry for mine, take your time. I'll miss you in the next Boom. Summers are busy for me too so I'm doing a little less next time but still playing. I hope your dtr feels better soon!

Nexxus831 05-27-2013 07:31 PM

thank you oldcatlady...the blocks are all finished and you can preview them in my signature line

bibliostone 05-27-2013 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 (Post 6089152)
thank you oldcatlady...the blocks are all finished and you can preview them in my signature line

I peeked! Love mine, thanks!

Nexxus831 05-28-2013 04:22 AM

Bibliostone I am glad you love it. It was a treat to sew

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 6089290)
I peeked! Love mine, thanks!

LovingIzabella 05-28-2013 06:18 AM

Hello All,
I am sorry I have not been on this thread as much as I normally am or as much as I would like to be. Aside from dealing with my own brain surgeries I have been dealing with other family issues as well. It is not easy to be a swap hostess and a mom and a patient and a worker and so many other things all at once.
June 1 is fast approaching and so is the next boom. I will not be playing in it but I will gladly host for all of those who wish to continue playing.
Hugs
April

missgigglewings 05-28-2013 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 6089829)
Hello All,
I am sorry I have not been on this thread as much as I normally am or as much as I would like to be. Aside from dealing with my own brain surgeries I have been dealing with other family issues as well. It is not easy to be a swap hostess and a mom and a patient and a worker and so many other things all at once.
June 1 is fast approaching and so is the next boom. I will not be playing in it but I will gladly host for all of those who wish to continue playing.
Hugs
April

me,me,me,!!!

wendsy 05-28-2013 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 6089829)
Hello All,
Hugs
April

I'm in for a small group for the next boom :)

wendsy 05-28-2013 07:49 AM

I received wonderful blocks from Oldcatlady and Ahwu. Great job, ladies!

Just and update on missing blocks:
Eagleoneowl2u2
Masimmons
MdmSew'n'Sew
Nexxus831 ( I did see your notice about having them out by the end of the week)
Tracibug

I have yet to send out 2 blocks, they will be sent within the next few days to Oma7 and Eagleoneowl2u2

ahwu 05-28-2013 11:01 AM

My last three grown up blocks are all mailed out today. For MdmSew'nSew, Oma7 and Eagleoneowl2u2, you should received them soon. Everyone else shoould already recieved theirs. Please let me know if it is otherwise.
Thank you. It has been a fun swap.