Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

alikat110 05-13-2013 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6061722)
I just went to walmart and bought all their on sale easter material for .75 a yard. Don't know what I'll do with it but I got it :-)

KAT

Quit teasing me, KAT!!!!!!:-):-):-)

ArizonaKAT 05-14-2013 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by alikat110 (Post 6062497)
Quit teasing me, KAT!!!!!!:-):-):-)

No teasing. I have bennies and eggs and more bunnies and even more eggs. Anyone need easter material? I bought whatever they had left.

KAT

travelinggramma 05-14-2013 12:11 PM

I sent my last block out to girlscouts one today. Had almost forgotten it as it came in after all the rest were done. Was cleaning up the area and found it!!
I have been sorting and ironing my three drawers of scraps - and while sitting with DH who is watching TV I am cutting them into 2", 2 1/2" and 3 1/2 " squares. Then onto my pile of strips. I saw this Quilt maze http://www.creativequiltgirl.com/2010/09/a-maze-ing-i/ and would like to try my hand at it.

tracibug 05-14-2013 03:25 PM

I'm here, living in chaos and hoping to not let anybody down and miss the deadline...

Send a few prayers and positive energy my way, please. ;)

Elisabrat 05-15-2013 06:08 AM

Traci OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM keep saying this from deep inside and hum while you let it out.. you can now take a deep breath and rise to the challenge. The force is with you. :) You know sometimes life is like that girl but its up to you to not let it take you down without a huge fight so start pushing you can do it. You can also call if you need someone to chat at. I am here!

tracibug 05-15-2013 08:44 AM

42 days until I have to be out of my current home... my trip back to MN/WI will still happen, whether I have a house to move in to or not. I will leave California either June 25/26, drive thru Texas on the way to MN, be there until about 7/10 then drive back through the Spokane area to visit Mariposa. Hopefully, I'll have a place to move in to by 7/15 else I'll be couch surfing at the age of 43. That's how I roll, never too old to try something new.

And meanwhile... I have a few other commitments to take care of before I move...

urgodschild2 05-15-2013 12:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thought I would give you all a preview of my granddaughter's duvet that I am making out of my blocks. I have 6 more to come in and then I can finish it all up. But this is what I have so far. She likes the color purple but her room that she sleeps in has very deep blue ceiling with a cloud shaped over head light. So her mom requested blue/purple. My granddaughter likes owls and butterflies so that is what I am making. I do have some other things that I embroidered like lalaloopsy dolls which she collects. I can't believe how big it is and it still will have a 4 inch blue border going around the whole thing. I then will make it like a pillow case for the duvet. thank you all who have contributed to this with your blocks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]413712[/ATTACH]

jaydee3 05-15-2013 01:38 PM

Rec'd lovely block from Abby's Mom. Thank you so much for swapping

travelinggramma 05-15-2013 06:05 PM

urgodschild - I was looking for mine and then when I checked the fabric you sent me was totally different! I love the blue/purple and what everyone did with it. She will love and treasure it! Make sure you quilt it well as she will no doubt love it to death!

travelinggramma 05-15-2013 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by tracibug (Post 6065490)
42 days until I have to be out of my current home... my trip back to MN/WI will still happen, whether I have a house to move in to or not. I will leave California either June 25/26, drive thru Texas on the way to MN, be there until about 7/10 then drive back through the Spokane area to visit Mariposa. Hopefully, I'll have a place to move in to by 7/15 else I'll be couch surfing at the age of 43. That's how I roll, never too old to try something new.

And meanwhile... I have a few other commitments to take care of before I move...

If you need help just ask - you could send me the F8's and I can make them up for you.