Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

joanelizbay 06-10-2013 07:00 PM

Got beautiful Churn Dash block from Nina today in a side swap! Thank you so much!! I loved it! Will post picture tomorrow

urgodschild2 06-10-2013 08:07 PM

April, got your two blocks today and already put the one for Ozzie in his Duvet cover that I am making. I have that one almost all done. When it is I will post a picture. Thanks April.

ArizonaKAT 06-11-2013 06:25 AM

April and Nina . . . got your blocks yesterday. Both are beautiful and both have already found their place in my quilt. Waiting on two more and I can start sewing.

travelinggramma 06-11-2013 12:18 PM

LovingIzabella, I got your block yesterday.
The last couple of weeks have me going in circles between work and a kitchen renovation. When the flooring gets in and I can locate my bag of blocks (at least I know they all go in one bag!!) I will post a picture of the them all. All that I have received I have loved = thank you

moonwork42029 06-11-2013 06:17 PM

2 Attachment(s)
woo hoo... 2 in the mail today

lovingizabella
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418397[/ATTACH]

dottiedodge
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418398[/ATTACH]
Thanks ladies!

Only 4 left to travel to Possum Trot and thankfully we know a couple of them will show up a little later.

Scrapper 06-11-2013 07:05 PM

Hello Pacific Boomers.....Just confirming that I have mailed all blocks home. I have received blocks from everyone except the following......presume they'll be coming home soon :thumbup:

girlscouts1
lovingizabella
lovingrandma
roseysue
tracibug

ArizonaKAT 06-12-2013 06:12 AM

I thought I had "emergency quilts" laying around the house but last night my GD was looking for an extra and I had to give up my "wife quilt". So I'm anxious to get started on my quilt. Don't think I'll wait for the last two. I'm going to make two blocks on my own to fill in and when I get the last ones, I'll make pillowcases. The garage got too hot to work in since there's no ac in there so I've scaled back on my "sewing room" (put the featherweight and table in my pantry and am using the smaller cutting mat and table top ironing board on my kitchen island . . . which is actually working ok), I can start sewing the quilt after work in the evening. Now I need to find a place in my tiny house for the 201 so I can actually quilt. That might be an early morning project before the garage heats up.

joanelizbay 06-12-2013 03:59 PM

Moonwork. I really liked that block you got that looked like a crossword puzzell!. cant wait to see the finished product and your dads picture with it! Should have Scrappers block soon..if I dont have the other one Im waiting on Im gonna have to go ahead without it in order to get the quilt pieced and to the quilters and back in time to mail it for my gdaughters birthday! Ugh,..the hardest part...picking sashing!

tracibug 06-13-2013 08:41 AM

Bear with me, ladies... I'm still churning them out. And packing boxes though still no house and 12 days to move out.

:)

jaba 06-13-2013 09:43 AM

I thought you said you found a house?