Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

jaba 02-05-2013 05:48 PM

F8's

2 Attachment(s)
Today received and sent alot of fabric going around the world. Mail back finished block to twinriverfarms, joanlizbay and oldcatlady. Received from lestrong, nanakathy,, urgodschild.
I received finished blocks from oldcatlady and she made me 2. They are both beautiful, thank you so much.[ATTACH=CONFIG]393378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]393379[/ATTACH]

dahna42 02-05-2013 05:55 PM

I have received F8's from.....Abby's mom, Elisabrat, Jaba, joanelizbay ljdugas, moonrise, moonwork, nanaKathy, oldcatlady, roseirish, the mamahauser, travelinggramma, twinriverfarm, urgodschild2

i have finished,,ljdugas, Abby's mom, and Jaba's (last two will be mailed soon....need to buy envelopes)
I mailed some F8's today and the rest will go out tomorrow. Watch your mail.
I have received one finished block from ljdugas.....very nice, I love it.

dahna42 02-05-2013 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 5838607)
I got my first grownup block from Dahna42 and it is beautiful!!!! I love it Thank you so much!!

You are welcome, glad you liked it. I loved yours too.

Scrapper 02-05-2013 06:31 PM

Update on F8's rcvd:

ELISABRAT
LESTRONG601
NANAKATHY55
PHANNIE1
ROSEIRISH48
ROSEYSUE
THEMAMAHAUSER
TRAVELINGGRAMMA
TWINRIVERSFARM.......

WOW.......MY BOX OF SQUISHES IS GROWING.....

Originally Posted by Scrapper (Post 5835868)
My mailbox runneth over with squishes. I've received the following F8's:

MOONWORK
MOONRISE
LJDUGAS31
JABA
URGODSCHILD2
ABBYSMOM
JOANELIZBAY
OLDCATLADY..

I'm almost ready to mail...stuffing envelopes today and then to the post office this next week.......

yeehaw........

Phannie1 02-05-2013 07:04 PM

Got only one Fat8th today. It was from Lestrong601. Lovely print.

alikat110 02-05-2013 07:08 PM

Phannie, got your f8 today....beautiful.....

Elisabrat 02-05-2013 07:12 PM

Lovely blocks Jaba! how lucky two back ALREADY now that is getting in the spirit. I have to tell you guys that the rate at which your sending your fabric out is amazing and commendable. I counted in already 15 and that is a very good start. Keep sending them, easier to just do it and get it done. then you can knock one part of the whole event off your list of to do's!

I received in fabric from the following today: Urgodschild, lanna, rose in MN, travelinggramma , Dahna, Nanakathy55, and TwinRiversFarm a very lovely intake if I say so myself.
I have mailed out another block going home to: Lisa T. what gorgeous fabric that was.

I am going out on a limb here since I didnt write it on my note but if you havent whipped out my block yet could you note somewhere that I would ideally in an ideal world rather not have applique as this will be a well washed quilt and the fraying is not IDEALLY what I am hoping for. Thanks for understanding. If you need to applique I will find a use for the block probably in a wall hanging so its not going to go to waste just not in the quilt directly. Well off to do one more block to send out in the mornings mail. then there is this pretty frog pond quilt I must get onto. another block for that one as well.

Gaijin 02-05-2013 07:24 PM

Hey, Who will receive my fabric first? I already received 4 envelopes, but I do not think anyone has received mine yet!

Gaijin

jaba 02-05-2013 07:28 PM

Will do Brat, not a problem. Also some of you have forgotten to put the group name and your board name on your envelopes. Please try to remember. Some of us are in 2,3,4,and 5 groups and it takes forever to try and figure out who it is and which group it should go in. It would be much appreciated. I had several in today and I was going up and down each list by "real" name and then if you're in 2 just ended up picking one or the other to say I received your fabric. I was going to try and keep each group separate for my albums and realized today that was going to be impossible so they are now all combined as sent and received. Not bitchin' just askin.....

missgigglewings 02-05-2013 07:29 PM

I have had PC problems and have not been able to get on line to let everyone know what I have received so far. So here is all the Pacific squishies I have received to date:

Abby's Mom
Elisabrat
jaba
joanlizbay
lestrong601
ljdugas (2)
Moonrise
NanaKathy55
Roseorish48
oldcatlady
Phannie1
TheMamaHouser (2)
twinriversfarm
urgodschild (3)

All beautiful fabric! Can't wait to shop my stash for perfect companions for your grown up blocks!