Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

Elisabrat 01-29-2013 04:06 PM

Hello!!! Wanna go for a swim??? I have the lucky job of hand addressing so all will go out this week but its one name at a time :) RoseIrish your daughter mentioned YOU PICKED out your fabric.. hum and I hear its a challenge fabric at that. I am up for it.

I glad to get this party started. Question ladies some of you have a hyperlink to your blocks in your signature area how did you do that? remember i am computer challenged so go slow on me.

last Thank you April for putting this all together for us. We do so much appreciate it. No small job at all.

LovingIzabella 01-29-2013 04:08 PM

You can send me two pieces not a problem at all :)
Hugs
April

joanelizbay 01-29-2013 04:38 PM

Thanks April! I just stuffed the envelopes and made sure you got one of the ones with 2 pieces...Hope Donna doesnt mind but she got the other envelope :) ALL my fabric is now sealed, signed..off to post office in the morning. Hope they all make it to your houses.. I put two 66 cent stamps on the one to Japan and Canada. Let me know if its not enough and Ill send you money for the difference!! HAVE FUN everyone!!!

moonrise 01-29-2013 04:44 PM

Ready to mail in the morning, except for the two international ones. I ran out of stamps, but will get some by the weekend. :)

babyfireo4 01-29-2013 05:52 PM

I'm up for getting two pieces :)

TheMamaHauser 01-29-2013 06:01 PM

For all of you who can't get the mail merge to work (that'd be me, too) I just typed them into a label template in Word and then printed them on regular paper. Typing, cutting & taping is still TONS easier than hand addressing; if you save the file, you can print a second set for mailing back.

jaba 01-29-2013 06:15 PM

Too late now, all addressed and sent, they are on the way. Look forward to receiving all your fabric and making you blocks. Some envelopes weighed at 46 cents some at 66 cents. I put 66 cents on all US and $1.10 to Canada, England, Australia, and Japan. Hopefully you will get them soon.

LovingIzabella 01-29-2013 06:25 PM

Lordy you folks are quick!! Wowsers...mine will probably be in the mail on Friday.
Hugs
April

moonwork42029 01-29-2013 07:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]391697[/ATTACH]

Here's what everyone will be getting. Asking for just black or black on black to be used if at all possible. (also will be on note with fabric)

Dad will put the labels on the envelopes tomorrow since I printed them today so they'll be mailed out on Thursday. He doesn't know these will be for him as he isn't getting to see the notes inside so hopefully he'll be pleasantly surprised.

Most of my squares aren't f8...they are a little bit more so someone could use the piece as the background for the 12.5 x 12.5 block in case of black appliques.

lovngrandma 01-29-2013 07:23 PM

i will be getting mine together and will be out by Mon at the latest, you gals are fast, like lightening, speed, so i will be ready, getting it all together,
thanks hugs Hope