Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

babyfireo4 02-19-2013 07:24 PM

Okay! All F8ths are officially in the mail! Also 4 grown-ups are on their way home: moonwork42029, oldcatlady, TheMamaHauser, and joanelizbay. Been doing really good about workin the the order received. Sorry it took so long to get everything sent out. Did find out that to fix my car she will be getting her transmission rebuilt and I should have her back in about 2-3 weeks. I'm going to post the blocks in their own tab on my blog if you want to peak ;)

moonwork42029 02-19-2013 07:51 PM

Much fun at our house tonight! After I got back from visiting with my fellow Strippers & Hookers, Dad had the mail sorted out on the table. So of course I had to open the bills and regular mail first, lol.

Got a f8 from Navarre2011

Still missing f8 from:
babyfire (saw where you mailed them today)
dottie dodge
girlscouts1
jaydee3
lovngrandma
mosher92
tracibug

moonwork42029 02-19-2013 07:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got 2 wonderful blocks with terrific notes in them too. Dad even got one co-addressed to him and he cackled out loud when he saw it. He said he was glad no one was around to hear him. The notes were very sweet and he enjoyed reading them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]396475[/ATTACH]
Dad reading the card from Gaijin...he said it was over 50 plus years since he'd had a letter from overseas. It tickled him to no end.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]396476[/ATTACH]
Block from Gaijin...nope - we don't have another one like it :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]396477[/ATTACH]
Phannie sent this great block with tons of hand stitching. Dad flipped it over and commented about how much time it took to do it. Thanks for the note you included also. I am lucky to have him around and we do enjoy each other. He's very easy to get along with and it's nice being able to have "eyes" on him and his health every day.

Mailed grown-up block to TheMamaHauser. It is on my other thread if you wish to peek.

moonrise 02-19-2013 10:27 PM

Your dad is a cutie! :thumbup:

Navarre2011's block is finished and will go out in the mail shortly.

Awaiting F8s from:

babyfire04
cuppy
dottie dodge
girlscouts1
jaydee3
lovngrandma
Mosher92
Tracibug

cuppy 02-19-2013 11:30 PM

moonrise, I will send you out another F8. You are the only one missing one. I mailed last Tuesday. Must have got lost, or delivered somewhere else. Will send you another over the weekend..

moonrise 02-19-2013 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 5874442)
moonrise, I will send you out another F8. You are the only one missing one. I mailed last Tuesday. Must have got lost, or delivered somewhere else. Will send you another over the weekend..

Oh no! Let's give it a few more days. Maybe the post office being closed Monday has delayed the mail a bit. :)

dahna42 02-20-2013 03:46 AM

TwinRiverFarm I sent you a private message. I think you sent me the wrong finished block.

LovingIzabella 02-20-2013 07:13 AM

Hi All,
I know I am due for an update of my own but I just wanted to pop in and gently remind everyone to please remember to measure blocks before mailing them home and to please do your best to abide by color wishes if they are included with the fabric :)
Hugs
April

moonwork42029 02-20-2013 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 5874447)
Oh no! Let's give it a few more days. Maybe the post office being closed Monday has delayed the mail a bit. :)

Cuppy / Moonrise --

This came to me and I forwarded it on... I thought I had made a note but I guess I did on my sheet and not here...so sorry.

I got 2 from Cuppy -- one to Moonwork Lisa and one to Moonrise Lisa

Moonrise your f8 from Cuppy is in the mail from Possum Trot...make sense?

travelinggramma 02-20-2013 08:33 AM

Cuppy - I mailed my F8's early on. If you don't have it - I will mail another one to you. Is anyone else missing my F8?

I love having my 85 yo mom and her 80 yo sister at the house - but I sure do miss sewing. I feel like I have two toddlers underfoot - from morning til night - and they bicker just like toddlers!! Love it all!