Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

Phannie1 02-28-2013 04:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jaydee3, I Got your block and fat8 today! What a wonderful block toooooo. thanks for Swapping.[ATTACH=CONFIG]398763[/ATTACH]

urgodschild2 02-28-2013 05:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Woo Hoo. those blocks are so beautiful. Wow I am in awe. Ok I am mailing out to Gaijin tomorrow when i walk over to the PO. I got a grown up block from Jaydee3. I am really liking this material with the white. I think the quilt is going to be very pretty. thank you Jaydee. I like if very much.
.[ATTACH=CONFIG]398770[/ATTACH]

cuppy 02-28-2013 05:46 PM

Missing 6 F8 mosher,tracibug,travlinggrandma,scrapper,dottiedod ge,girlscouts. Received fabulous blocks from

county1,jaba,jaydee,joanelizbay,lestrong01,ljdugas 31,moonrise,Phannie1,Rose Howell,Mamahauser,twinriversfarm. Thank you everyone. will post photo soon.

moonwork42029 02-28-2013 06:21 PM

Got a f8 from jaydee today... love those colors...do you mind embroidery as I'm pretty sure I have some of that design that might look great on a block square? Have to look around and see.

And...Dad got his very own addressed special card from Jaydee...boy is he getting spoiled with the attention :D. He just crows and lights up like a candle with his very own mail. Of course we tease him about becoming a gigolo with all these strange women writing to him and he just grins.

I really do appreciate the special notes and comments to Dad. He thinks it is a great and can't believe all the people that comment about him. I don't let him get on the internet as I'm afraid he'd get scammed on some pitch or another. He's happy to play cards and board type games on our Hoyle game programs and that's about all he does on the computer...which is still pretty impressive for his age.

No grown up blocks for a while ... I will work on some this weekend too.

Just got back from our weekly Wally world trip (man I miss pushing the buggy...Dad insists he has to do it) so I'm whacked for the night.

joanelizbay 02-28-2013 06:55 PM

Urgodschild, I love the fabric you sent with white added! Its going to make a beautiful quilt!

cuppy 03-01-2013 02:05 AM

received 11 blocks so far, thank you. I will list them later. I am still missing 6 F8.

ArizonaKAT 03-01-2013 06:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received adult of country1. I'm like a little kid at Christmas every time I get a new block. I have to pull out my adults and realign them. Thank you Country1.

ArizonaKAT 03-01-2013 06:43 AM

HELP! I tried to add a pic to my album. It put it in pending but I couldn't figure out how to put it in the album.

oldcatlady 03-01-2013 08:18 AM

I LOVE this fabric everytime you post a block. It looks like hundreds of shining lights :) They just jump right out at you! I can't wait to see the quilt top.

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 5895334)
Woo Hoo. those blocks are so beautiful. Wow I am in awe. Ok I am mailing out to Gaijin tomorrow when i walk over to the PO. I got a grown up block from Jaydee3. I am really liking this material with the white. I think the quilt is going to be very pretty. thank you Jaydee. I like if very much.
.[ATTACH=CONFIG]398770[/ATTACH]

oldcatlady 03-01-2013 08:19 AM

ninakk, I'm mailing 2 F8s out to you today :)