Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 SOUTHERN O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-southern-o-group-thread-t212380.html)

Short an Sweet 06-04-2013 04:24 PM

I would love to see all ur blocks when u get them back, ur fabric was very cool and a little wild lol

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 6103883)
I received a beautiful block from awilson and goldendog55. Thank you very much. I only have 2 left to arrive.

Jannie 06-05-2013 01:17 PM

Thanks Tracibug and Short an Sweet your blocks came today. It is amazing that all the blocks received, so far, have been different.

urgodschild2 06-05-2013 09:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I am so excited. I got two blocks today One from short n Sweet and WandaLou. I have two left but when I get them, I will make a pillow case out of them for Ozzie. thank you all so much. The blocks are all so beautiful and the duvet is turning out really cool. Will post a picture when I am done.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]417431[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 06-06-2013 09:29 AM

Just wanted to pop in and see how this swap was wrapping up :) If anyone needs me give a holler :)
Hugs
April

ahwu 06-07-2013 11:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417746[/ATTACH]
Here are what I have so far from the Arctic, the Southern, the side swap and a few of my own for Bommering 9. I still waiting for 2 more from the Southern group and 4 from the Arctic Group. That would make 1 more row... But no hurry ladies, I am not sure what to do with these yet.... It has been so much fun, I learn a lot from making yours blocks. Thank you..

Short an Sweet 06-08-2013 04:54 AM

Beautiful collection of blocks, I even found mine lol

Originally Posted by ahwu (Post 6109325)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]417746[/ATTACH]
Here are what I have so far from the Arctic, the Southern, the side swap and a few of my own for Bommering 9. I still waiting for 2 more from the Southern group and 4 from the Arctic Group. That would make 1 more row... But no hurry ladies, I am not sure what to do with these yet.... It has been so much fun, I learn a lot from making yours blocks. Thank you..

Short an Sweet 06-09-2013 02:36 PM

well it was fun doing blocks with all of you ladies, its been a week since the last of my blocks went out so I am going to assume that everyone got their blocks, if not just PM me and I will have the PO check the label #

happylab 06-09-2013 08:51 PM

I have mailed 12 completed blocks, hopefully you are one of the lucky 12 individuals who have recieved their blocks back. The other 3 blocks will be another 3 weeks before you get them. My sewing machine had issues so it's in for repairs, I will pick up my machine in 2-3 weeks. Sorry. I'll send out the other three when my machine is back. Again I am sorry.
I have received such lovely quilt blocks from everyone so far. I will send a pic when I figure out the posting of pics on my I-pad.
Happylab

awilson 06-10-2013 04:32 PM

I want to figure out how to post pics. From my phone. I always have to email them to myself, download them onto my desktop, then up load them from my desktop computer to the quilting board. Does anyone know how to do this? Or a faster way? I have an iphone4

tracibug 06-13-2013 08:43 AM

Bear with me, ladies... I'm still churning them out. And packing boxes though still no house and 12 days to move out.

:)