Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

ksea 01-18-2011 04:17 PM

I received F8s from okdarla, goldendog55 and rejenea today, I only need 9 more and I will have them all. I can not believe how big of varitey of fabrics that I have received. Some of them are sure going to push me out of my norm and force me to do expand my abilities. Thank you ladies.

mistiliz 01-18-2011 04:28 PM

I received more squishies today from:

Ok Darla
Bookworm
Ksea
Rejenea

pattis47 01-18-2011 04:52 PM

I am happy your like it. I am so sorry it took so long. You are really going to have to wait, because she had me send it to her. She was excited too.... sorry. When will she be home for you to see it?

Originally Posted by fryguymoore

Originally Posted by pattis47
I just posted pictures of the completed blocks I have put in the mail. If you don't want to see your block, DON"T PEEK! For the rest of you who are like me and just can't wait, have at it!!!!!!!
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-71173-1.htm#2284780

Wow! Those are great blocks! I love the star for Mom, I can't wait to see it in person!

LovingIzabella 01-18-2011 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lillie
April hope this is saying you are filling better.

I am having a better day but sadly the pressure levels are affecting my sight again :-( We shall see what my neurosurgeon tells me but I am sure the chiari has to come first...a game of hurry up and wait now. But, I will get through this too just keep smiling.
I also can not be out of work any time soon as I am buying a building to move our office in to and we will be working on a merger sooooo I hope I can get this vision thing under control!
The plus to the building is I could take the train to work so I would not have to worry about my sight affecting my driving and I could do some handwork on the commute :-)
Hugs
April

pattis47 01-18-2011 05:37 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Today I received 5 totaly awesome completed blocks from:
quiltlin
PokerDiva
JudyG (made 2)
Materialgirl

Taking pictures now, will post in a few minutes. Thank you all so very much, I just can't wait to join them with the other 5 I have received and play with a layout for the 1st quilt... I think I will use 10 blocks for each of the quilts for the soldiers in Afghanastan then add sashing and borders to fit their cots.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

completed block by quiltlin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163464[/ATTACH]

completed block by PokerDiva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163467[/ATTACH]

2 completed Friendship Star blocks from JudyG
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163469[/ATTACH]

completed block by materialgirl
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163471[/ATTACH]

Obsessed 01-18-2011 05:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I hit the jackpot today! I received F8s from:

Rejenea
Jennifer22206
Ksea
Bookworm (love the tattoo motif!)
Goldendog55

All very pretty - can't wait to dig into them...

I also received three grown up blocks today from:

Bookworm
Moonrise
PokerDiva

They are all so cute! I love them! Thanks so much! I'm posting the pictures below, but take a look at my received blocks on my photobucket link below too - you can see all the blocks I've received in one place and get an idea of what a cute girly girl quilt they will make! I'm so excited!

Bookworm's Girlie Girl Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163473[/ATTACH]

Moonrise's Block - it's like a mini I-spy quilt all to itself!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163474[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva's Block - so pretty!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]163475[/ATTACH]

letsquilt 01-18-2011 05:52 PM

I recieved f8th today from
Bookworm
Rejenea
Ksea
very nice fabrics everybody.

Carsey 01-18-2011 06:04 PM

Now for an update.... I have finished the blocks for: DonnaDrum, fryguymoore, Janecat, Jennifer22206, JudyG, Moonrise, Oatw13, Pattis47, PokerDive, and Shaysmema. I need to wrap them up and mail them. I will get them out as soon as I can. I am still waiting on F8's from jaciqltznok, Diecy, Letsquilt, LovingIzabella, Materialgrl, MegsAnn, Missgigglewings, Mistiliz, Navarre2011, Qbee and Wendsy.

I received completed blocks from: Janecat, JudyG, Moonrise, Pattis47, PokerDiva, Quiltlin and Twospoiled huskies. I will post pictures tomorrow!! THANK YOU all for my BEAUTIFUL blocks!!!! This will be a Fantistic Quilt!!!!

LovingIzabella 01-18-2011 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey
Now for an update.... I have finished the blocks for: DonnaDrum, fryguymoore, Janecat, Jennifer22206, JudyG, Moonrise, Oatw13, Pattis47, PokerDive, and Shaysmema. I need to wrap them up and mail them. I will get them out as soon as I can. I am still waiting on F8's from jaciqltznok, Diecy, Letsquilt, LovingIzabella, Materialgrl, MegsAnn, Missgigglewings, Mistiliz, Navarre2011, Qbee and Wendsy.

My last 12 F8s will be mailed tomorrow so you and 11 others will have it soon!
Hugs
April

Carsey 01-18-2011 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella

Originally Posted by Carsey

My last 12 F8s will be mailed tomorrow so you and 11 others will have it soon!
Hugs
April

Thanks April!!!!