Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

oatw13 01-24-2011 02:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a fun 9-patch from Ok Darla. Thanks!

:)

Ok Darla
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167310[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva 01-24-2011 02:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by pattis47
Pokerdiva,
Are you sure that block is not from me? It looks just like the one I made and shipped out on the 18th

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Woo Hoo. I received f8's today from Jaciqltznok, missgigglewings, mistiliz, and Navarre2011 and one grown up block from DonnaD. And here it is.

You are absolutely right. I posted the wrong picture. Here is the right picture.

From Donna D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167311[/ATTACH]

pattis47 01-24-2011 02:35 PM

I thought the odds of 2 of us in different parts of the country making the same block were pretty slim.......glad you could post her pic....the block is very pretty

Originally Posted by pattis47
Pokerdiva,
Are you sure that block is not from me? It looks just like the one I made and shipped out on the 18th

Woo Hoo. I received f8's today from Jaciqltznok, missgigglewings, mistiliz, and Navarre2011 and one grown up block from DonnaD. And here it is.

You are absolutely right. I posted the wrong picture. Here is the right picture.

Obsessed 01-24-2011 04:18 PM

Received F8s today from mistiliz and jaciqltznok. I also received a lovely grown up block from DonnaD! Thank you! I will post pictures a little later tonight.

I have all but 5 of the F8s!

I also have a grown-up block heading home to NurseBonnie tomorrow. I hope you like it!

quiltlin 01-24-2011 04:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received Navarre's fabric today and also a completed block from Carsey.

And want to let the following know that grown-up blocks are on their way tomorrow to --
Diecy
jaciqltznok
letsquilt
LovingIzabella
missgigglewings
mistiliz
Navarre 2011
Nurse Bonnie

And also I have not received from
Materialgrl
MegsAnn
Qbee
Wendsy

I'll be going out of town for about a month or month and a half so when your blocks/fabric come in I won't be able to let you know that they've arrived.

from Carsey
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167387[/ATTACH]

fryguymoore 01-24-2011 05:02 PM

I received all the F8 except

Goldendog
Material Girl
MegsAnn
Qbee
Wendsy

I started on Izzy's(LovingIzabella] block today. I am so busy being cold that I am not getting much done.

letsquilt 01-24-2011 05:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my first grown up block today from moonrise and it is beautiful, Thank-you Lisa, I love it.

Amish Diamond from moonrise
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167394[/ATTACH]

buddy'smom 01-24-2011 05:45 PM

Received two beautiful blocks from DonnaD., and Megan Null, thank you.

Blocks heading home tomorrow to Amanda, OkDarla, Lillie, & Sweetness, be on the lookout gals!!!!!!

ksea 01-24-2011 06:28 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hello fellow besties I received F8s from letsquilt and dicey in the mail today, I also received grown up blocks from Moonrise, poker diva and 2 from quiltlin. thank you so much I think that I am going to have a couple of beautiful purple quilts! I am also sending out Izzy's blocks tomorrow 1/25.

Favorite block from Poker Diva
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167440[/ATTACH]

Bumble Bee 9 patch from Moonrise
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167441[/ATTACH]

Block #1 from Quiltlin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167442[/ATTACH]

Block #2 from Quiltlin
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167443[/ATTACH]

ksea 01-24-2011 06:40 PM

Oh all most forgot I only need F8s from MegsAnn, Qbee, Wendsy, and materialgirl. Not in a hurry just updating records.
I also have not heard from the following regarding the receipt of my F8.
Buddy'smom
Dicey
DonnaDrum
jaciqltznok
janecat
lillie
Maineladybug
megsann
okdarla
qbee
rejenea
material girl.