Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

pattis47 01-25-2011 04:45 PM

I received a F8 from jaciqltznok. It will be alot of fun making that block, many ideas already running through my mind.

Must put it back in envelope and concentrate on the blocks for Judy, Rejenea, and Bookworm ( skulls, just can't wrap my brain around this one yet!) but after that Ksea and Nurse Bonnie are in line; just to name a few of the upcoming completed blocks that will ship this week sometime.

PokerDiva 01-25-2011 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
April - you are a total enabler. I just bought the rest of a bolt of fabric for my next Boomerang. And I already have the fabrics picked out for my next 3 or 4!! I love the boomerang swap! I'm having so much fun and I'm really stretching myself. :)

If there's 2 groups next round, I want in on 2. :D Just sayin'. :D

I'm with you. I am hooked, hooked, hooked. Can't wait for the next one to start.

bookworm 01-25-2011 04:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lookie what I just got from Carsey!

ksea 01-25-2011 05:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a beautiful block today but there was no return address and nothing inside the envelope either. I don't have any idea who this block is from. I am not even sure if it is from the besties group or the buddies group so I am going to post this on both threads. It does have some of maineladybugs fabric in it, I love it but I need to be able to thank who ever made it.

Beautiful block I received today but don't know who made it!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168007[/ATTACH]

bookworm 01-25-2011 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by ksea
I received a beautiful block today but there was no return address and nothing inside the envelope either. I don't have any idea who this block is from. I am not even sure if it is from the besties group or the buddies group so I am going to post this on both threads. It does have some of maineladybugs fabric init, I love it but I need to be able to thank who ever made it.

That one was from me... Sorry bout that. I thought I had return addresses on all of them

ksea 01-25-2011 05:41 PM

Thank you bookworm I really love the block and the fabrics that you put with it.

maine ladybug 01-25-2011 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by bookworm

Originally Posted by ksea
I received a beautiful block today but there was no return address and nothing inside the envelope either. I don't have any idea who this block is from. I am not even sure if it is from the besties group or the buddies group so I am going to post this on both threads. It does have some of maineladybugs fabric init, I love it but I need to be able to thank who ever made it.

That one was from me... Sorry bout that. I thought I had return addresses on all of them

That is my fabric. Did it go to the wrong person?

bookworm 01-25-2011 06:15 PM

No yours has your fabric as well. I mixed a couple fabrics that went well together in a few blocks

Sweetness 01-25-2011 07:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got such a pretty block from DonnaDrum yesterday, just love it! The colors look great together, thank you :)

Received from DonnaDrum
[ATTACH=CONFIG]168047[/ATTACH]

Sweetness 01-25-2011 07:13 PM

No squishes or grown ups today :( I'm starting to like checking my mail...I'm not used to getting things!

Tomorrow I will be mailing out grown up blocks to:
- pattis47
- LovingIzabella
- Oatw13
- JaneCat

Hope you guys like them or at least follow the belief that I tried my best and it's the thought that counts. My skills are definately not perfect "yet"...but I'm very grateful for the opportunity to participate and get pratice that has meaning.

Hope everyone is well. Today was a little bit better...aired out my bedroom, lysoled it down & washed all the bedding, hopefully the cooties are going away!