Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

MegsAnn 02-03-2011 07:55 PM

I think she meant mine. I ran out of plastic wrap halfway through so I just mailed some without.

Megan

Originally Posted by Qbee
Really? Mine left here totally wrapped in that sticky saren wrap stuff?? Did it not still have it on when it got there? Was it in the original envelope? Gosh...I'm so sorry...I tried to really secure my envelopes :(

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Received a beautiful block today from Janecat, thank you, stunning.

Also received F8's from Qbee and Megsann, your's was soaked, dry it out but I was surprised it didn't fall out of the enevlope, ladies, please remember to wrap in plastic baggie or wrap.

Qbee 02-03-2011 08:20 PM

Oh...well it looked like both of ours got messed up so I figrued that the post office had really done a number on our envelopes or something. :D

Originally Posted by MegsAnn
I think she meant mine. I ran out of plastic wrap halfway through so I just mailed some without.

Megan

Originally Posted by Qbee
Really? Mine left here totally wrapped in that sticky saren wrap stuff?? Did it not still have it on when it got there? Was it in the original envelope? Gosh...I'm so sorry...I tried to really secure my envelopes :(

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Received a beautiful block today from Janecat, thank you, stunning.

Also received F8's from Qbee and Megsann, your's was soaked, dry it out but I was surprised it didn't fall out of the enevlope, ladies, please remember to wrap in plastic baggie or wrap.

Chigger Holler Quilter 02-04-2011 06:40 AM

Qbee, I thought I'd let you know that I received both of your F8s in good shape. Lovely fabric!

ksea 02-04-2011 07:01 AM

Just an update, I am only missing F8's from materialgirl, wendsy and megsann. I am not in a hurry for these, I have lots to work on just wanted to let everyone know. Also everyone should have received my F8 by now, if you haven't could you please let me know.

I have sent out the following blocks Carsey, Chiggerhollerquilter, lovingizabella, nursebonnie,
okdarla and Qbee.

I have received blocks frombookworm, carsey, janecat, moonrise, pokerdiva and quiltlin. I love all the blocks that I have received, they are all beautiful!

PokerDiva 02-04-2011 12:05 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received a F8 today from MegsAnn and 2 beautiful blocks from vivnme. Thank you vivnme.

vivnme 1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]63493[/ATTACH]

vivnme 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]64702[/ATTACH]

ksea 02-04-2011 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a F8 from megsann today and also a grown up block from pattis47, it is lovely thank you so much.

Block and siggy block from Pattis47
[ATTACH=CONFIG]115022[/ATTACH]

oatw13 02-04-2011 03:12 PM

Good looking blocks!

I received fabric from MegsAnn today. I think I have a piece of those butterflies, too! No problems with my fabric, thankfully.

nurse bonnie 02-04-2011 04:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
No squishies for me the last couple of days. I did get a grown-up from:

pattis47 ~ very nice

pattis47 02-04-2011 04:34 PM

I hope it will work in your quilt for your friend.

Originally Posted by nurse bonnie
No squishies for me the last couple of days. I did get a grown-up from:

pattis47 ~ very nice

wendsy 02-04-2011 04:44 PM

Received F8 from MegsAnn