Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-CELAENO Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-celaeno-group-t225488.html)

awilson 07-23-2013 11:51 AM

Finished block for annt59 in the mail today. There is a picture in my album if you want to peek.

Libster 07-23-2013 02:04 PM

Finished block for ljdugas going into the mail in the morning. Pic posted in album if you'd like to peek. Thanks for swapping.

Gaijin 07-23-2013 03:16 PM

I received f8 from: annt59, awilson, girliegirl, Jannie, Jupiter, Libster, ljdugas, marcialee, Moonrise, NCQuilter, and Quiltermomma.

I finished two blocks from this group and mailed out to ljdugas and Moonrise.

Thank you for all the lovely fabrics!

Gaijin

moonrise 07-23-2013 09:29 PM

Grown-up blocks going home to AnneMixon and ahwu either today or tomorrow (gotta go get more stamps). I'll post pics in my album (see sig line) later today. :)

I just need country1's F8, and I'll have them all for this group. :)

marcialee 07-23-2013 10:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received 2 blocks so far. One from annt59 and moonrise. Beautiful. And amazingly they both used the same tone on tone .

marcialee 07-23-2013 10:56 PM

Missing one f8th from this group. Country1

Jupiter 07-23-2013 11:27 PM

Your trike is wonderful, and you hubby is a mechanical genius! I'll bet you have a lot of fun with those....

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 6191056)
Received Gaijin's F8 today. Love the stamps! I save unusual and fun stamps and use them in scrapbooking projects. :thumbup:

As soon as I get my work area cleared off, I'll get caught up on taking photos of the blocks that arrived in the last few days, and start working on the F8's that have arrived. Over the weekend, we made a prototype rain/sun hood for my recumbent trike, along with new flags, and it looks like a tornado swept through my craft/sewing room! :D Here's a photo of my trike, with the hood on. The mounting bracket's not finalized yet. Right now it's a piece of plywood. LOL! My husband built our trikes, using recycled parts from broken bikes. We go riding nearly every weekend, and have put close to 800 miles on the bikes so far. :) He's going to re-paint mine a brighter red (right now it's dark red), and he's going to paint his blue and it'll have a blue hood. The flags match. They're quilted, by the way! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]425356[/ATTACH]

ahwu 07-24-2013 09:34 AM

Finally have a chance to update this group:
All my F8 are mailed out.
Need F8 from atpegsquiltstudio and country1.
Grown up going home to Libster today.
ok, hopefully I get to do some sewing this weekend.

Libster 07-24-2013 12:14 PM

Jannie, you have a finished block going into the mail in the morning. Pic is posted in my album. Thanks for swapping with me.

I'm still short a F8 from country1. I have one from everyone else.

Gaijin 07-24-2013 03:00 PM

I received bibliostone's f8 yesterday-I love it and can't wait to make a special block with it!

Gaijin