Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MEROPE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-merope-group-t225490.html)

sisastitcher 08-03-2013 12:28 PM

Okay, I have a couple of questions. First, when I reply to a post, my reply always goes to the very end of all of the posts. However, when I see others' replies, their replies are always imbedded with the original post. How do you do that? My replies always seem out of context.
Second, How do I post pictures? I have received a fabulous friendship star block form Warm Hugs, and the sweetest little owl block from traveinggramma, and I sure would like to post and share them with the rest of the group. (thanks ladies, I love the blocks! Travelinggramma, your delightful little owl trumps the teacup idea big time! It's just what the fabric wanted! Thanks for using your better judgement! )
I see also, some of you have different albums that you've put a link to in your posts. Sure would like to know how to do that too.

Thanks for any help or direction you can give me!

PS: I've rec'd F8's from everyone except queenof2802 and Oma7. I haven't started sewing yet, but do have my first block designed! Now to sew!
Hugs,
Shelley : )

sisastitcher 08-03-2013 12:28 PM

Okay, I have a couple of questions. First, when I reply to a post, my reply always goes to the very end of all of the posts. However, when I see others' replies, their replies are always imbedded with the original post. How do you do that? My replies always seem out of context.
Second, How do I post pictures? I have received a fabulous friendship star block form Warm Hugs, and the sweetest little owl block from traveinggramma, and I sure would like to post and share them with the rest of the group. (thanks ladies, I love the blocks! Travelinggramma, your delightful little owl trumps the teacup idea big time! It's just what the fabric wanted! Thanks for using your better judgement! )
I see also, some of you have different albums that you've put a link to in your posts. Sure would like to know how to do that too.

Thanks for any help or direction you can give me!

PS: I've rec'd F8's from everyone except queenof2802 and Oma7. I haven't started sewing yet, but do have my first block designed! Now to sew!
Hugs,
Shelley : )

oma7 08-03-2013 02:47 PM

Just wanted to check in and let all know what I have recieved and haven't yet. I have recieved from all except queenof2802, rose irish48, wendsy. I have made 5 blocks so far, but haven't gotten them in the mail yet. Sorry, hopefully they will go out soon. I have chosen my fabric, washed and cut it,now to get it mailed out. Hopefully you will all get my fabric soon. Thanks

Nelco 08-03-2013 02:57 PM

Received my F8 from scrapper to day.

Warm Hugs 08-03-2013 03:43 PM

Boom Gang

4 Attachment(s)
I have received F8's from nelco,oldcatlady,rose irish48,wendsy and Scrapper. Haven't received F8's from queenof2802and Oma7..... got 4 blocks from dotcomdtcm, ljdugas, rose irish48 and travelinggramma Oh my love them all ......................... we are in a RV while doing this so I sent 4 different fabrics out since I didn't have one large fabric space here is crazy. I am trying to use my stash up will be doing placemats and table runners. Love doing this this is my 1st for this and definitely want to do this again.

queenof2802 08-03-2013 08:56 PM

Mail call...I got three more F8 from nelco, scrapper, and wendsy. Was only able to send out 10 on Thrusday. My PO is very small and she ran out of stamps and labels for printing metered mail. She said she should be getting more in the first of the week as she sent her supply order out on the 30th. Said that it usually takes 3 business days for it to arrive.

There are a few things that I have to wrap up before I start stitching. I have already started putting colors together and a block pattern. :)

Marich52 08-04-2013 01:23 PM

Update time! I have received F8's from everyone but Wendsy, queenof2801 and Oma7...no rush ladies, have plenty to do right now.
I have mailed blocks to qltnrt, travelinggramma and Shadowirish
I have received blocks from warmhugs, travelinggramma, Shadowirish and rose Irish48.

Okay, now that the paperwork is done it is picture time for the latest 2 blocks received. Uh oh....won't load...I need to make them smaller...sorry, no time now, I have to go play with fabric that I am dyeing. I will try to figure this out later.

Shadowirish 08-04-2013 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have rec'd a lovely block from Marich52. Thank you so much!

Nelco 08-05-2013 01:26 PM

I got F8 from wendsy & rose irish48 today. 2 more to go then I will have them all.

oldcatlady 08-05-2013 04:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
received F8 from nelco, roseirish48, scrapper, wendsy

received blocks from roseirish48 and ljdugas, thank you ladies