Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MEROPE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-merope-group-t225490.html)

Shadowirish 09-29-2013 04:00 PM

Two grownups waiting for me

2 Attachment(s)
Grownup blocks from urgodschild2 and Nelco were waiting for me when we got back from a week on the Oregon coast. I am still waiting for a fat8 from queenof2802. And my plan is to finish the six blocks I have left to do this week, for sure by next week!
this has been fun and thanks to all for swapping with me.

urgodschild2 09-30-2013 07:16 AM

Oh how I wish I had a sewing room. Mine is the dining room area but at least I have an area. Will make my last two blocks today and send them off tomorrow. Then to start a whole new booming block program. Look for it.

Nelco 10-01-2013 08:37 PM

four more adult blocks done. Hope to get in the mail by next week.

Warm Hugs 10-02-2013 07:42 AM

Sorry urgodschild2 and nelco I haven't had time to post your beautiful blocks that I received We will be leaving the Portland area very soon and traveling down to Red Bluff Ca in our RV If you haven't sent me a grownup block yet no worries as I used our daughter's address she will send them down to us with our other mail ! Nelco as we pass thru Springfield Or I will be waving to you :) Been busy loving on 3 of our grandchildren 6,3,and 1 wont see them for awhile. What a fun group anxiously awaiting my other 8 grown up blocks !!!!!

Nelco 10-03-2013 09:12 AM

warm Hugs, I was wondering who that was waving so franticly as she zoomed by me. :) Have a safe trip home.

Marich52 10-03-2013 10:15 AM

Yippee! Grown up blocks done!

For all of you who are anxiously awaiting your grown up blocks from me....they are are in the mail....finally!
I didn't include notes for each of you but I had a great time working with each and every fabric. I hope You like your blocks.
Later,
Marilyn
Marich52

urgodschild2 10-05-2013 12:10 AM

My last two went out today. Now I sit and wait for the rest of mine to come home and join the others.

Nexxus831 10-07-2013 08:10 AM

Hello Everyone. I am posting this for LovingIzabella as she has suffered a setback with her shunt. She is currently in the hospital and doesn't know when she will be home. She will post again once she is home, in the mean time if there are any problems please feel free to email me. I will do my best to help find a solution. I hope everyone is on the downward slope of there sewing as the deadline I believe is Nov 10th. Again if you have any problems please drop me an email. Thank You, Melinda

wendsy 10-07-2013 10:38 AM

Well wishes for April!
I received a wonderful block from Marich52, thank you.
Update on my sewing, I'm hoping to get my grown ups done this week, mailing next week. I will letyou know as I get them done :)

oma7 10-07-2013 04:05 PM

Just stopping by to say hi again.! Got a grown up block from Marich52 too! Thank you, it great and will look really great with the otheres.. Thanks again. Sending good wishes to April too. Hope all is well.