Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-STEROPE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-sterope-group-t225489.html)

ruck9085 10-09-2013 12:57 PM

Cool, thanks!!

jaydee3 10-09-2013 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by ruck9085 (Post 6339829)
Oh my, now. Totally confused! I have received 8 blocks and your is definitely one of them. If everyone who sent me a block would please post a picture of it, I'd know exactly who sent what.

Mine is posted on pg 34.

jaydee3 10-09-2013 04:57 PM

Hi ladies, just wanted to update missing grown ups: aztess1, bluelady, jclinganrey, kidlit, no quilter and Sharonb. I hope you are all well. Would like to know if blocks will be on the way, so I can start planning the size of the quilt and the smashing that I am going to use. I know I don't have enough of one if all the blocks come in and will have to use a different color. Thank you all so much. I am loving these blocks!

Bluelady 10-09-2013 10:14 PM

Jaydee, your block is on the way!

kidlit 10-10-2013 04:45 AM

Ladies:

Yesterday I mailed out blocks for Aatess1, lestrong601, ljdugas31, and NCQuilter. Please remember that I am a
very very newbie. I do hope you like the blocks. Kidlit

kidlit 10-10-2013 04:49 AM

Bluelady:

I was looking at your album of blocks received. Beautiful blocks. My list shows I need to send out 15. Seventeen
registered, one did not participate and you remove yourself. How did you receive 21 and I know you still need mine?
Am I wrong about the #. Kidlit

kidlit 10-10-2013 04:53 AM

Bluelady:

I was looking at your album of blocks received. Beautiful blocks. My list shows I need to send out 15. Seventeen
registered, one did not participate and you remove yourself. How did you receive 21 and I know you still need mine?

Jaydae: Yours is cut and on the sewing table, as is bluelady and frenchfryqueen. I am in a groove and moving forward
after the fog of the funerals. Thank the Lord that the mother in law's cancer is gone and no chemo needed. Whew!

Chasezzz 10-10-2013 04:56 AM

Kidlit...some people have side swaps going on (I have two with people who posted they'd like to do a block swap but were not part of the group) and some are in more than one Boom group. So, like you, I expect to get 15 blocks from participating members of this group.

GagaSmith 10-10-2013 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by ruck9085 (Post 6339829)
Oh my, now. Totally confused! I have received 8 blocks and your is definitely one of them. If everyone who sent me a block would please post a picture of it, I'd know exactly who sent what.

Linda--I cannot post a picture but you posted a picture of the block I sent you on page 30. It's the one with the floral center.

Bluelady 10-10-2013 08:55 PM

I am in two groups so I should receive 32 total. So still aways to go! :)

Originally Posted by kidlit (Post 6340736)
Bluelady:

Jaydae: Yours is cut and on the sewing table, as is bluelady and frenchfryqueen. I am in a groove and moving forward
after the fog of the funerals. Thank the Lord that the mother in law's cancer is gone and no chemo needed. Whew!