Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-TAYGETE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-taygete-group-t225486.html)

ArizonaKAT 07-23-2013 06:46 AM

Moonrise, that is soooooooooo cool! I got your block yesterday. It was cool too. Thank you.

I sent out another 4 blocks this morning. Unfortunately, I can't remember who they were to and I'm at work without my spreadsheet. I try to make one block a night and catch up on the weekend if I miss one.

My GD joined in the Boom 10 swap, which, in the beginning I thought it was a good idea. She's a definite beginner. So I'm "helping" her with her blocks too. Last night I found out that she does much better with paper patterns. So for the time being I'm going to be making patterns for all her blocks she needs. She's going to end up with 4 1/2 blocks, 3 1/2 blocks, etc. I need to get her a shoe box for her patterns.

awilson 07-23-2013 11:49 AM

Finished blocks in the mail today for bluelady, cuppy, Grandma Di, and sunrise450. Pictures are in my album if you want to look:)

joanelizbay 07-23-2013 01:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Block I received yesterday from moonrise. Its really pretty!! The care bear fabric is for the pillows Im going to make to go with the pooh quilt! Thanks Mailing 4 blocks home tomorrow to Ahwu, Arizonakat, awilson and dotcomdtcm.

cuppy 07-23-2013 03:09 PM

I sent out the F8 fabric with the flip flops. This will be for me! I will like what ever you choose, I will keep it at our beach house. Thank you, to everyone.

joanelizbay 07-23-2013 06:51 PM

Just missing 2 F8s from this group. oldcatlady and quiltaddiction. Got 10 cut out and ready to sew and send on their way. This has been a really smooth swap so far, both groups!! Thanks everyone!

cuppy 07-23-2013 07:16 PM

I have received 13 F8 still missing 3. Will update on Friday. awilson, I did see the block you made for me, in your album. Really great.

moonrise 07-23-2013 09:27 PM

Grown-up blocks going home to kareno, Quiltaddiction, AnneMixon, cuppy, and ahwu either today or tomorrow (gotta go get more stamps). I'll post pics in my album (see sig line) later today. :)

I just need oldcatlady's F8, and I'll have them all for this group. :)

Quiltaddiction 07-24-2013 01:13 AM

Another squishy today from joanelizbay very cute fabric!

ArizonaKAT 07-24-2013 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 6193013)
Just missing 2 F8s from this group. oldcatlady and quiltaddiction. Got 10 cut out and ready to sew and send on their way. This has been a really smooth swap so far, both groups!! Thanks everyone!

I peeked. Very cool!

ArizonaKAT 07-24-2013 06:42 AM

Sent out grownups to Abby's Mom and awilson yesterday.

If you are the person with the crazy circle fabic, I sent yours too. I'm at work and thought I would remember everyone . . . but I'm having another episode of "sometimers".