Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-TAYGETE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-taygete-group-t225486.html)

ArizonaKAT 09-18-2013 08:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Got great grownups in the mail from Sunrise450 and Quiltaddiction. Sunrise, thank you for the "extra". Now I have two beautiful blocks.

joanelizbay 09-18-2013 08:50 AM

Has anyone heard from Anniemixon or atpegsstudio? I dont remember them posting but I might have missed it. Not sure how many I need from this group, 5 or 6 I think? Cant wait to see the Pooh blocks!

Quiltaddiction 09-21-2013 05:03 PM

Sending grown ups to oldcatlady Amixon and joanelizbay that is every one I have a F8 from. Only one I haven't received from atpegstudio? Thank you all for swapping. :)

ArizonaKAT 09-23-2013 08:28 AM

Update grownups I haven't received yet: AnneMixon, atpegsquiltstudio, cuppy, oldcatlady.

All my grownups have been sent out as of September 9. If you don't have yours, please let me know.

Grandma Di 09-23-2013 09:39 AM

Hi everyone, I hope you all have had a wonderfull weekend. Just wanted to give an update. I have sent out all my finished blocks. I am waiting on blocks from oldcatlady, cuppy, bluelady, atpegsquiltstudio, and AnneMixon.

joanelizbay 09-23-2013 01:42 PM

Has anyone heard from the ones that we are missing blocks from?? NOT rushing but would love to hear an update of when they might send them. One grandchilds is done from the fast swap but waiting on ones from this swap so I can send them both to the quilters at the same time. I know we have until November. Man that seems like a LONG ways away doesnt it?? No wonder I like the 2 month turn around so much better! :)

joanelizbay 09-27-2013 12:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got this beautiful block from Quiltaddiction today. I LOVE IT...thanks also for the post card..thats a beautiful view of the blue ocean!! Gives me 9 Pooh blocks so I can make a quilt for my g-grandson! Thanks again!! My granddaughter will love the stamp also!

Quiltaddiction 10-01-2013 02:04 AM

I'm so glad you like it joanelizbay can't wait to see the quilt made up. I received a lovely block from Ahwu Than k you. I'll try and get a photo this weekend of all the blocks I have so far.

sunrise450 10-01-2013 11:00 AM

An update...I have sent in all my blocks and have all mine back except for atpegsquiltstudio and cuppy. Has anyone heard from either of them? I hope nothing bad happened and that they are both okay.
Phyllis
sunrise450

joanelizbay 10-02-2013 06:55 AM

Has anyone heard from April? I sent her a PM last week but havent heard back or havent seen her post. Hope shes doing ok!! I think Im still waiting on 5 or 6 blocks for this group. I havent heard a word from atpegsstudio but I think I have the rest of the group..I put the Miai group blocks I had together and it came out really nice. Ill try to post a picture of what I have so far. Cant wait to see how everyones finished products come out! Whens the next swap start?? :)